[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

emergency mongo

why this event was unannounced? it drops way too much to be negligible, and people dont even know about it.

Comments

• Eiiji wrote: »
    why this event was unannounced? it drops way too much to be negligible, and people dont even know about it.

and you are here to complain about it, again. it is a very nice event, we are getting banged by Manayas right now xD

again? when was the last time i complained about some event? and this isnt a complaint, it was a question. it shouldnt be too hard to announce events so people can plan accordingly to join it.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    the complaint is they can tell to us earlier we get mongo
  • Wait....Mongos are on?
  • YuhataYuhata ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Cool. I don't see anything anywhere about anything going on atm tho.... what am I missing?
  • Yuhata wrote: »
    Cool. I don't see anything anywhere about anything going on atm tho.... what am I missing?

were killing bunch of mobs in celestial hills(not server, the map) for loot. pretty much like last mongo but has even more loot in it. its in tr if it matters.
  • This event was insane. Cant remember the last time they did this.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is not mongo but kill manaya friends and get free premium alkhanest :3
  • i LOVED the "moment of silence" xD @Spacecats was that you?? ::clapping::
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tirani wrote: »
    i LOVED the "moment of silence" xD @Spacecats was that you?? ::clapping::

Haha, yeah that was me <3
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    *might have lost 2 keens and 2 hardies cause she didn't notice her CCB running out* Q-Q
  • wait do we have an event? how come there's no announcement given?
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    wait do we have an event? how come there's no announcement given?

there was a in game annoucement.
    You really expect that argons would announce a invasion 1 week before?
  • @Spacecats some ppl reported they got Reinforced Skivvies from goldfinger boxes, can you give some information about it? And if is an bug make an announcer before everyone opens it.
  • unofficial event? did the GM come out and play again?