[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

NA TERA should DIFFER from KTera

I don't even need to go on, even there is something wrong in Ktera and it is not in NA Tera, don't touch it, it is a simple fact. If they are OK with Mount's passive and NA Tera is not, then remove it, different regions, different tastes, different economy, even costumes, mounts, should differ, you wanna have a great population and steady player base, Don't do whatever Ktera does, if BHS can't understand it, go get some Llamas from Pru and send their to run that company.

Comments

• The dragon mounts actually from Taiwan server not Ktera.
  • The dragon mounts actually from Taiwan server not Ktera.
    point is, each region has its own stuff. It shouldn't be the same very region.
  • point is, each region has its own stuff. It shouldn't be the same very region.
    It's not. I know of e.g. the ducks are different in EU compared to NA. Also JP has a dance licenced to JP only. Also the Hello Kitty stuff we had for a short period is mostly JP stuff. The K servers also dont have the structure PvE/PvP.

• NA tera does differ from Ktera already, but your wrong about NA being against passives... only ones upset about this are those too lazy/poor to get one or too foolish to realize that these passives are not a major boost like people seem to think they are.. i seriously dont even hardly notice a difference in my dps with it. Either way the in game dragons will be added soon enough and then you have no excuse for not having one other than your own laziness.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    hey that's great man

you should buy out eme and make that decision for the lot of us
  • edited September 2016
    Tirani wrote: »
    Either way the in game dragons will be added soon enough and then you have no excuse for not having one other than your own laziness.

I have to agree with this. Once you can get one in-world via grinding, the only thing keeping people from having one is time and effort.
    If you have time and effort to spend on comparing players with/without the dragon buffs you have enough to go get one, really.
  • Tirani wrote: »
    NA tera does differ from Ktera already, but your wrong about NA being against passives... only ones upset about this are those too lazy/poor to get one or too foolish to realize that these passives are not a major boost like people seem to think they are.. i seriously dont even hardly notice a difference in my dps with it. Either way the in game dragons will be added soon enough and then you have no excuse for not having one other than your own laziness.

have you read the complains about the passives? Lazy or poor? I have 12 lvl 65 Chars, I run dungeons multiple times, I am against it, don't [filtered], tnx. Also couple of players here in forums are against it are pro players and do very great job, actually, lazy poor ppl which wants thing easy protect the passive.
  • NaeGevurah wrote: »
    Either way the in game dragons will be added soon enough and then you have no excuse for not having one other than your own laziness.

I have to agree with this. Once you can get one in-world via grinding, the only thing keeping people from having one is time and effort.
    If you have time and effort to spend on comparing players with/without the dragon buffs you have enough to go get one, really.

It shows that you ppl simpll have no idea why passive is not acceptable, it is not about that I can have or I can't have it, it is around 100K in broker now, and I can easily buy one in each server, so it is not about at all.

Clueless players are just giving worthless points just like always, I have been treated many times like this, and I wasn't on the wrong side in the end.
    NA tera does differ from Ktera already, but your wrong about NA being against passives... only ones upset about this are those too lazy/poor to get one or too foolish to realize that these passives are not a major boost like people seem to think they are.. i seriously dont even hardly notice a difference in my dps with it. Either way the in game dragons will be added soon enough and then you have no excuse for not having one other than your own laziness.

have you read the complains about the passives? Lazy or poor? I have 12 lvl 65 Chars, I run dungeons multiple times, I am against it, don't [filtered], tnx. Also couple of players here in forums are against it are pro players and do very great job, actually, lazy poor ppl which wants thing easy protect the passive.

lmao your such a QQ tool. dragons and their passives are here to stay wether you like it or not :) and more players are ok with that than those who are against it. if you have 12 65s then you should have no problems grinding a dragon when the in game ones are added. be patient jr. youll #GetOnDragonLvl someday
  • Yeah, I QQ about the valid points, you white knight about invalid points. On older forums, we had the same, even the glorified white knights like you left the game and no signs of them.
  • Lol oh wow the forums these days first when every one else got dragons they cry. then we about to get dragon they turn around and don't want them? Theirs new critical inner wear and now there passive mounts they both give you something. There both buff ,both you can get in world except the 20 crit will be harder to get if you didn't farm Mongo for coins
    So far I hear from alot of people the buff not noticeable
    Then you have some people who hate it and not try it
    I haven't seen any elite player yet complain about the dragons and most of the high top players that do play on Mt actually have a dragon so I dono...
    You can't force chang to something you don't like
    I don't see how dragons can effect pve for the bad since pve still team effort
    But if you pvp it might be a problem with a slight advantage if you don't have a dragon

Also the dragon mount in party setting works for every one in party not just the one player for a pve stand point.
    I never seen this much crying since black desert hiding player name costume and costumes having gathering buff

says the one who made a discussion where they where whining about losing 400$ because they spend it on a chance item and said it doesn't seem fair :^)
  • ariisu wrote: »

says the one who made a discussion where they where whining about losing 400$ because they spend it on a chance item and said it doesn't seem fair :^)

yea well you go spend 400$ and not get [filtered] while other people spend 20$ and get 3 of them... and why even bring that up.. my struggle to get one has no relevance to the facts that the passives are NOT overpowered and that they're not going away so QQers like you OP just gotta live with it.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also couple of players here in forums are against it are pro players and do very great job

Like who?