[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Plus, get free items upon your first post-update log-in. Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes

NA TERA should DIFFER from KTera

Comments

• TWMagimay wrote: »
    Also couple of players here in forums are against it are pro players and do very great job

Like who?

See the forums, read them, and see the points. Try, or you are just like those who doesn't like to try in game and get everything?
  • @berrymilk anyone said which doesn't want the mounts? DPS passive was the discussion, I was one of the people even asked for account bound of it. read plz.
  • death just go play in traffic.. you have no support here.. you cant even provide a link to any of these "pro players" (im wary of your definition of this term) that are supposedly against it
    It shows that you ppl simpll have no idea why passive is not acceptable, it is not about that I can have or I can't have it, it is around 100K in broker now, and I can easily buy one in each server, so it is not about at all.

Clueless players are just giving worthless points just like always, I have been treated many times like this, and I wasn't on the wrong side in the end.

1. Passive is completely acceptable by everyone except you and other lazy QQers
    2. as several people have stated once the ingame versions are available its grind-able, dont need to buy, so again your lazy
    3. before calling people clueless you should first make sure your not clueless yourself (you are)
    4. you've been "treated many times like this" because you are "many times" wrong.. you think you speak for the majority but you actually speak for such a minority that most people dont even care to acknowledge you
    5. your welcome for my acknowledgement =)

• berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    What making the dragon mount not acceptable? The crit or the speed buff? From what I know ktera has the talent system that raises crit/power/balance to class's that we don't have all we get is passive to aid in pve
    Is the dragon mount effecting your pve skills on a large sale? we even have consumables that give buffs similar but short period of time

I only see this for those who imp +15 skill just might have a faster run

I can care less about the hp/mp regan since alot of mounts have it in store not sure if you can grind for a mp/hp mount in game yet
    But this event sure we'll give us a chance!

Also I read what you said about the passives but if they remove the passive they would have hurt majority of the community since most people who bought the dragon also bought it for the passive for the slight advantage
  • Yeah, because EVERYONE doesn't like them, sure. Didn't you learn anything after the merge issue?

Don't generalize something just because some people are complaining.
  • Honestly, as much as i dont care for more damage in PvE since its good for every player participating in it; im against any kind of "buff" on cosmetics.
    This one isnt much but if they start to make costumes giving HP and such; ill be pretty upset lol
    You guys should stop being so salty tho
  • I thought we already discussed this 3 years ago that if we make NA TERA widely different from KTERA (read: the westernization that occurred in the initial phase of TERA before F2P and shortly after F2P,) patches would be insanely delayed. People wanted more content more quickly, so EME decided to forego changing too much in NA TERA. Please decide if you want changed content and longer break time in-between patches or not.
  • isnt tera owned by Nexon now?

rip lel

just be thankful EME has been given a certain lvl of autonomy I think......
  • NaeGevurah wrote: »
    Tirani wrote: »
    Either way the in game dragons will be added soon enough and then you have no excuse for not having one other than your own laziness.

I have to agree with this. Once you can get one in-world via grinding, the only thing keeping people from having one is time and effort.
    If you have time and effort to spend on comparing players with/without the dragon buffs you have enough to go get one, really.

And not everyone can devote 12 or more hours a day to farm for tokens that drop as rarely as the ones that are in the loot boxes... therefore, GG... People will still complain, and even then I'd agree with them.
  • CrybetCrybet
    edited September 2016
    death just go play in traffic.. you have no support here.. you cant even provide a link to any of these "pro players" (im wary of your definition of this term) that are supposedly against it

2. as several people have stated once the ingame versions are available its grind-able, dont need to buy, so again your lazy
    3. before calling people clueless you should first make sure your not clueless yourself (you are)
    4. you've been "treated many times like this" because you are "many times" wrong.. you think you speak for the majority but you actually speak for such a minority that most people dont even care to acknowledge you

1. The passive wasn't accepted by at least 90% of the good players on TR. You can consider them pro.
    2. The in game versions are delayed and adds another layer of grind to gear a character.
    3. You are actually clueless and a "QQer" from the looks of all your recent post. You are a bias person and very naive.

Then in the post before that you tell the OP to play in traffic because he doesn't want this passive in game where if you look at a post on the 2nd or 3rd page by 007Austin you see 10-15 pages of the majority not wanting these mounts and the players wanting them do not care about what the passive does but want the cosmetic look of the dragon.
  • I remember the buggy Ktera Alice costume fiasco, some NA peeps still wanted/demanded the costume. Those in charge at the time said no.
  • DeathologistDeathologist ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Crybet wrote: »
    death just go play in traffic.. you have no support here.. you cant even provide a link to any of these "pro players" (im wary of your definition of this term) that are supposedly against it

1. The passive wasn't accepted by at least 90% of the good players on TR. You can consider them pro.
    2. The in game versions are delayed and adds another layer of grind to gear a character.
    3. You are actually clueless and a "QQer" from the looks of all your recent post. You are a bias person and very naive.

Then in the post before that you tell the OP to play in traffic because he doesn't want this passive in game where if you look at a post on the 2nd or 3rd page by 007Austin you see 10-15 pages of the majority not wanting these mounts and the players wanting them do not care about what the passive does but want the cosmetic look of the dragon.

I love you not for siding with me or anything but stating the truth. tnx.
  • edited September 2016
    I thought we already discussed this 3 years ago that if we make NA TERA widely different from KTERA (read: the westernization that occurred in the initial phase of TERA before F2P and shortly after F2P,) patches would be insanely delayed. People wanted more content more quickly, so EME decided to forego changing too much in NA TERA. Please decide if you want changed content and longer break time in-between patches or not.
    Even though this really doesn't have all that much to do with the dragons or not, this is true on the whole. In this last year they've reduced the patch delay by several months, partly by reducing/consolidating the differences between the builds.

It's not quite as true for cosmetics because they're on their own timeline and EME has some discretion on what to release or not release, but in principle the direction is to move towards closer alignment, as it makes sense. The points of misalignment are partly why we get patch regressions like the goldfinger token boxes and Elite dungeon entry counts.

5H96Y49G6D wrote: »
    isnt tera owned by Nexon now?

rip lel

just be thankful EME has been given a certain lvl of autonomy I think......
    No, it's just being published by Nexon in Korea, instead of the old publisher NHN. Nexon does not own BHS or TERA.
  • If you have something, you will try your best not to lose it, even if it means downplaying it's value. They're not necessarily defending eme, they just love their dragon buff that much.

If it were as disappointing as they say it is, then they should be complaining about spending hundreds on such a useless item.
  • Tirani wrote: »
    NA tera does differ from Ktera already, but your wrong about NA being against passives... only ones upset about this are those too lazy/poor to get one or too foolish to realize that these passives are not a major boost like people seem to think they are.. i seriously dont even hardly notice a difference in my dps with it. Either way the in game dragons will be added soon enough and then you have no excuse for not having one other than your own laziness.

Laziness? I think, maybe some people actually have life other than playing game. Also, People got mult char. Not just one.