[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes

NA TERA should DIFFER from KTera

Comments

• Whether you like the buff or not, you should never speak on behalf of "Everyone" else. Forums have, and always will be, a very vocal minority of your playerbase. This doesn't apply to Tera but all of gaming.

The fact of the matter is, many players have stated they both like, or dislike the buff. But clearly the players who disliked it didn't actually care enough, because they spent the money to get one anyways. Thus further enabling this sort of behavior. You can say you don't want it all you want but if you buy it in the end, it kind of invalidates your opinion.

Now if you're someone who hates the buff and refuses to grind one nor purchase one due to being against it, then more power to you. You have the right to do what you want. But saying "Remove the buff, it shouldn't be in the game, EME should stop these... etc" when you bought one or got one in game yourself, is just flat out hypocrisy.
  • You buy it because that's a cool looking dragon mount, a dragon mount that everyone was looking for since they saw them and used them in Kaiator, and and 3 servers I am, on the global I see more negative reviews of the passive that the positive. Don't act like this is a MOBA game. You can simply see what is going on, in global chat, area chat, guild chats.
  • You buy it because that's a cool looking dragon mount, a dragon mount that everyone was looking for since they saw them and used them in Kaiator, and and 3 servers I am, on the global I see more negative reviews of the passive that the positive. Don't act like this is a MOBA game. You can simply see what is going on, in global chat, area chat, guild chats.

What kind of sick, twisted servers do you play on? Global chat is meant for memes, not game discussion.
  • Chaotix453 wrote: »
    You buy it because that's a cool looking dragon mount, a dragon mount that everyone was looking for since they saw them and used them in Kaiator, and and 3 servers I am, on the global I see more negative reviews of the passive that the positive. Don't act like this is a MOBA game. You can simply see what is going on, in global chat, area chat, guild chats.

What kind of sick, twisted servers do you play on? Global chat is meant for memes, not game discussion.

All of them.
  • Even if it's not removed people will still play dw lol
  • ariisuariisu ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Tirani wrote: »
    ariisu wrote: »
    NA tera does differ from Ktera already, but your wrong about NA being against passives... only ones upset about this are those too lazy/poor to get one or too foolish to realize that these passives are not a major boost like people seem to think they are.. i seriously dont even hardly notice a difference in my dps with it. Either way the in game dragons will be added soon enough and then you have no excuse for not having one other than your own laziness.

says the one who made a discussion where they where whining about losing 400$ because they spend it on a chance item and said it doesn't seem fair :^)

yea well you go spend 400$ and not get [filtered] while other people spend 20$ and get 3 of them... and why even bring that up.. my struggle to get one has no relevance to the facts that the passives are NOT overpowered and that they're not going away so QQers like you OP just gotta live with it.

A person who knows how to handle their money would have stopped way before spending 400$ for nothing and would've just bought enough cash shop items to sell on the broker and bought the dragon with gold. So, calling others poor just because they know a better way to spend their money is pretty hypocritical. Same with calling people lazy, not everyone playing this game is a NEET

Even if the passives are not op, they are a p2w mechanic. Especially right now, since you can't get the dragons any other way than buying a chance item.
  • DimistryDimistry
    edited September 2016
    NA tera does differ from Ktera already, but your wrong about NA being against passives... only ones upset about this are those too lazy/poor to get one or too foolish to realize that these passives are not a major boost like people seem to think they are.. i seriously dont even hardly notice a difference in my dps with it. Either way the in game dragons will be added soon enough and then you have no excuse for not having one other than your own laziness.

I own a one, with it being a new gear requirement to maximize DPS and while I'm not upset, I am agree with OP with getting the passive removed. Like If it's not a "major boost" and does so little as you make it out to be, then was there any need for it to be included in the first place? Especially when this encourages BHS to make more cosmetic buffs.

The biggest problem I have with the dragons is the Crit Power passive doesn't factor in every class fairly right now, leaving some to get a small boost while others get a massive DPS increase. Prime example being Ninja and Fire Avalanche, or Gunner with BV.

Edit: Corrected my misunderstanding with the farmable dragons as pointed at below.
  • Dimistry wrote: »
    As for the dragons we can get in game (Soon), those only give x1.5 crit power compared to the loot box versions being x2.

There are going to be 2 version of each dragon, royal and regular. So the grind dragons will have +1.5 and +2 crit power versions as well.

http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/the-guilded-age#flyingdragons
    Dragon mounts come in four color schemes—Iron, Crimson, Ghost, and Diamond—and all four colors come in both regular and royal varieties:
  • Supervisor: "Hey make me a cool dragon mount that people will lose their shiz over."
    Artist: "Done! I put a lot of effort into it."
    Supervisor: "Good. We'll only use this on one of the Tera regions."
    Artist: "Why? It's here and complete it's ready to be used in any Tera region!"
    Supervisor: "Because someone on the forums said we shouldn't let other regions have them because reasons."
    Artist: "You mean nobody's going to get to enjoy my cool dragons?"
    Supervisor: "And you're getting paid 5x less because we can't afford to pay full price to make completed assets for only 1 region."
    Supervisor: "Also you're fired."
  • Supervisor: "Hey make me a cool dragon mount that people will lose their shiz over."
    Supervisor: "Because someone on the forums said we shouldn't let other regions have them because reasons."
    Supervisor: "And you're getting paid 5x less because we can't afford to pay full price to make completed assets for only 1 region."

Have you read the stuff said?

OP: idiot, read the whole thread 1st, then reply.

Hyspherical: Sorry no time, was [filtered].
  • ratedXratedX ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Why are so many people whining about a passive that
    "improves movement speed for your party" let alone a little extra damage "against monsters?
    Do you complain when someone logs in for 7days and receives 6% power?
    Do you complain when someone pops a food buff?
    Do you complain if someone knocks out the achievements for extra damage, decreased damage, raises hp?
    Or Do you really complain just to complain?

If your going to complain about something,
    Complain about something that actually makes sense.

In-game obtainable dragons not available upon Update, But Store Dragon boxes are.
    The new Guild "BAM" dropping Imperator like candy.
    BHS forcing you to level a guild to even use Guild Bank tabs now, when they have been available for 4yrs.
    RNG boxes cluttered with so much junk, the actual item chance of popping is slim to none.
    Daily Calendar rewards are forgotten every so often.
    Bugs | Glitches.

[filtered] like that makes more sense. Whining about a "Barely noticeable passive" is just stupid.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    Also couple of players here in forums are against it are pro players and do very great job

Like who?

See the forums, read them, and see the points. Try, or you are just like those who doesn't like to try in game and get everything?

So, nobody you can name then. yeah, no, I'm not doing your legwork. You made the claim, you get to back it up. Also, can you explain how not having a problem with farming the dragon equates to "doesn't like to try in game and get everything" while not wanting to try in game somehow makes you a tryhard pro?

They're gona use all assets everywhere that's how they make money. Why do you think it takes NA Tera 6 months to get K Tera's content but less than a month for stupid llamas and crap? You are always going to have people who like it and some who dislike it. There is no 100% consensus on the dragons' passive.

They're gona use all assets everywhere that's how they make money. Why do you think it takes NA Tera 6 months to get K Tera's content but less than a month for stupid llamas and crap? You are always going to have people who like it and some who dislike it. There is no 100% consensus on the dragons' passive.

It is not about what ppl likes? PPL wanna one shot SSHM last boss, and get 100K EMP, give it to them?
  • ratedX wrote: »
    Why are so many people whining about a passive that
    "improves movement speed for your party" let alone a little extra damage "against monsters?
    Do you complain when someone logs in for 7days and receives 6% power?
    Do you complain when someone pops a food buff?
    Do you complain if someone knocks out the achievements for extra damage, decreased damage, raises hp?
    Or Do you really complain just to complain?

If your going to complain about something,
    Complain about something that actually makes sense.

In-game obtainable dragons not available upon Update, But Store Dragon boxes are.
    The new Guild "BAM" dropping Imperator like candy.
    BHS forcing you to level a guild to even use Guild Bank tabs now, when they have been available for 4yrs.
    RNG boxes cluttered with so much junk, the actual item chance of popping is slim to none.
    Daily Calendar rewards are forgotten every so often.
    Bugs | Glitches.

[filtered] like that makes more sense. Whining about a "Barely noticeable passive" is just stupid.

I have been complaining about all those you complained about for years. Complain here, cosmetic shouldn't give buffs, that can start a bad direction.