[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Cross Server Lobby

I know this is in other games and it would be pretty nice here too. A cross server lobby would help alleviate some disparity between servers and now that there's no crusade it wouldn't break that either.

Just can't think of too many things wrong with this. What do you guys think?

Personally I'd like to run with some of my friends on other servers without trying to queue and pray to rngesus.

Comments

• DesageDesage ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    a Lobby will just be so crowded that it cause massive lags, why not just implement a search party for dungeons together where you can type in specific names and specific the player's server for running specific dungeons where the request is send to the player and the player have to accept to join the search party where you two will be together in a search party for the specific dungeon you requested. Just my opinion since there is no reply from anyone would probably mean it is not for majority and not in high demand or probably bad idea due to certain reasons?