[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

tera rewards

who thought it was a good idea to make the stuff you get from this useless junk even more useless by making them untradable? now im stuck with a smartbox that i cant use on my class nor sell.

Comments

• What's that smart box called? Currently there has been reports from other players that certain weapon skin smart boxes are no longer able to be traded. I believe this is a bug though.
  • ugh is it so hard to get at least one patch without problems? its icegrip smartbox btw.
  • All right, it is one of the broken boxes. Don't panic, don't toss it. I don't know how long it will take personally, but I assure you that it will be fixed because the GMs did acknowledge it.
  • ty for headsup.
  • HazgazemosHazgazemos ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Some boxes can't be sold, others have to be un-boxed to be sold. This was an issue over a year ago, not all loot boxes can be traded. I remember this when I commissioned an artist and they wanted store items as payment. Couldn't trade a certain loot box (school uniform), had to make a character of the right race and gender to open, then trade the item. It's annoying but it's not a new thing. As far as I can tell, the reward items are the exact same store item with the same flaws. Reward items use the same flawed store item.
  • Hazgazemos wrote: »
    Some boxes can't be sold, others have to be un-boxed to be sold. This was an issue over a year ago, not all loot boxes can be traded. I remember this when I commissioned an artist and they wanted store items as payment. Couldn't trade a certain loot box (school uniform), had to make a character of the right race and gender to open, then trade the item. It's annoying but it's not a new thing. As far as I can tell, the reward items are the exact same store item with the same flaws. Reward items use the same flawed store item.

it was tradable before.