Clarification on Patch notes.

Comments

• DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    Eh theres new mats on sea chests. Btw any changes about the Bonanza boxes and sf mats on Bg Merchants?
  • [quote="Venpai;5263

once they remove hearts from seachests, if they haven't already, it's going to shrivel and die. or, at the VERY least, it'll take even LONGER to get into a game. hope you have a healer to queue with.

i could rant about this stupid choice even longer, but i'll leave it at that. :angry: i'm so tired of them pushing people to a lack luster end game to get ANYTHING resembling fun out of this game. some of us still like leveling and taking the time to learn classes we're unfamiliar with.[/quote]

i still take the time to level and to learn with the class im unfamiliar with even if i watch video on that class i stll like to learn myself, even before when hearts was in the sea chest people still que for them my longst was only 15mins for my dps and if i go on my healers it will be mabye 5-10mins in que cs is what i do at 30-65 just to get more used to the class beside pve now its going to stink being only 65 i give it mabye couple weeks before people want it back to 30-65 for cs.

• Tharjaa wrote: »
    Also in the patch notes it says "Changed premade Corsairs' Stronghold rewards to 0"
    Does this mean we dont get credits if we queue with a premade? wtf

This is the premade 20v20, not 5-man premades.
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    i still take the time to level and to learn with the class im unfamiliar with even if i watch video on that class i stll like to learn myself, even before when hearts was in the sea chest people still que for them my longst was only 15mins for my dps and if i go on my healers it will be mabye 5-10mins in que cs is what i do at 30-65 just to get more used to the class beside pve now its going to stink being only 65 i give it mabye couple weeks before people want it back to 30-65 for cs.

*snorts* yeah, i remember the reaction when they made the queue for cs 2 man only. god knows the level 65s i see in this game are "above" objectives in c. (not that i will lie and say i don't go into cs for the sake of pvp and no objectives, but i peel for gate burners and crystal killers at least. these people will chase a low level brawler all across the map. with a five man group. gg.)) and then they'll want the low levels to move the sieges and be bomb fodder once they realize no one is doing it anymore.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    only thing i'm gonna miss about the old CS is unknowingly one-shotting a lowbie in PVE crystals and having a little giggle afterwards
  • I'd like to know why they made an increase in boss dmg taken for archers, since we have the lowest def in leather class why are we getting (basically) a nerf? It's kinda a messed up move, my hp doesnt even hit 100k in pve (with as many rolls as i can spare to go towards my health).
  • "Brawler Reduced PvE and PvP damage." Like what ? Can you add a number. 500% ? 1 % ?

"Archer/Gunner
    Increased damage taken from bosses. " Like what, why you nerfing not Top Tier Classes...

Ghilieglade will remain the same and you added a Solo Dungeon Celestial Arena right ???

How can Ninjas get a Starfall belt now, if you remove the latest Dungeon FIHM already ???
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    Treeshark the boxes will stay on bg merchants? The prices will be changed?
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    "Brawler Reduced PvE and PvP damage." Like what ? Can you add a number. 500% ? 1 % ?

"Archer/Gunner
    Increased damage taken from bosses. " Like what, why you nerfing not Top Tier Classes...

Ghilieglade will remain the same and you added a Solo Dungeon Celestial Arena right ???

How can Ninjas get a Starfall belt now, if you remove the latest Dungeon FIHM already ???

Starfall belt drops in Wonderholme.
  • Alec13Alec13 ✭✭
    Brawler
    Reduced PvE and PvP damage.

This have to be 10%
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    @Treeshark Not to sound ungrateful, but could you possibly touch on the other issues raised. As in the increased damage from bosses and the 65 only CS. Honestly just the increased damage bit. I'm ok with the cs thing.
  • Island of Dawn

Added Undercore, Shadecore, Shadetop tokens as rewards.
    Adjusted token store contents and prices.
    Lowered difficulty of monsters.
    Now only one Island of Dawn Vanguard Request can be done at a time.
    Added Vanguard Request to hunt monsters for Schisma gear.
    Added Keening Dawn mote as drop from Island of Dawn BAMs. Effect only works on Island of Dawn.

For the token store contents and prices, will that affect the old tokens or just the new ones? And hallelujah they lowered the difficulty of the monsters, rather than give them more HP and attack like in the Ktera version.
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    Natsume260 wrote: »
    why some classes say increased damage from bosses? most bosses are already oneshotting people, and it will me more trouble for healers..

because bhs can't balance for poo
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Natsume260 wrote: »
    why some classes say increased damage from bosses? most bosses are already oneshotting people, and it will me more trouble for healers..

Because Berserker was simply too overpowered without this. :^)
    In all seriousness, I don't get it either. For gunner it doesn't bother me though. They're already a ranged dps in metal. If they take a lot of hits, they kind of deserve to be punished for it.

That slayer takes less damage from bosses while zerk takes more -- that's kind of stupid, I think. If you're gonna do that, at least let zerks block for more than 38k, or give them a little more HP or something. The new roll, assuming it functions just like it did prepatch, will put evasive smash on a 10 second cd anyway, so for most intents and purposes you'll never really feel like you have more than one roll anyway. It's hard to judge before it's even out, but I have a dim outlook on how this patch will affect survivability despite everyone else hyping the new roll.
  • Alec13Alec13 ✭✭
    Yeah some things are missing from the patch. Dunno if they did not see something or planing it for another patch.