Clarification on Patch notes.

Comments

• >Archer

>Placed archer traps no longer visible to enemy players.
    >Increased damage taken from bosses.

WHAT

THE

FUСK

IS

THIS

FUСKIN

[filtered]

ARCHER, THE FUСKIN CLASS WITH ONLY 2 (TWO) FUСKIN IFRAMES AND ALREADY FUСKED BREAKAWAY BOLT IN BRAWLER CANCER PATCH GET FUСKIN NERFS?
    FUСKIN CLASS WHO NOT EVEN TOP 3 DPS ATM GET FUСKIN NERFS?
    ARE
    THIS
    FUСKIN
    JOKE?

AND FUСKIN TRAPS ALREADY INVISIBLE SINCE LAST PATCH, THE FUСK ARE YOU SMOKING?
  • Alec13 wrote: »
    Yeah some things are missing from the patch. Dunno if they did not see something or planing it for another patch.
    Well, at least as far as balance changes go, we at least knew in advance this was only going so far as is listed, and the rest would be lumped into a future patch. For anything else, I would assume we're getting all the changes aligned to the equivalent patch in K-TERA, as that is almost always the case.
  • Alec13Alec13 ✭✭
    Dunno about Archer this is from Ktera:

Character Balance

Softened up the damage calculations from boss monsters between heavy and cloth armour
    Archer
    All trap effects will no longer be visible to enemy players

So maybe they did write it wrong
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    Archers will be buffed for pve, and the ts / cyclone will have some changes in the future (pvp nerf and pve buff).
  • Removed Schisma and rare glyphs tab from Desolarus token exchange.

can you exchange desolarus tokens to the new ones like you could before with cosmoshards or are they kinda useless after all ?
  • JasonLucasJasonLucas ✭✭✭
    Players jumping to get knockdown and avoid of stuns be fixed with this patch?
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    Removed Schisma and rare glyphs tab from Desolarus token exchange.

can you exchange desolarus tokens to the new ones like you could before with cosmoshards or are they kinda useless after all ?

No, they are useless if you have jewelry. Tho you can get some solid jewelry for your ninja if you have enough on day 1
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Of all, the archer stuff felt the most unfair. I understand that's because of ranged and stuff. But they could have just left their def as it was if that was an issue. Sure, archer players should be very mobile thinking but they still get hit here and there. Oh well. Guess we just take it as always, play the darn game, and wait for more changes we won't like because ktera players demanded them and until we tire of it and go play something else. Q.Q indeed. So excuse me while I go patch my archer's future extra wounds.

And if the island of dawn quest changes means now I only get to do one instead of three, that's another hit to me. Then again, I should get into my thick skull that mmos are not to be played solo at all. So in the end, all party forcing changes should be welcome.
  • BlergBlerg ✭✭
    Lancer should be taking more damage like the rest of the plate classes and archer should be taking less like the rest of the leather and cloth.

Probably just an error in the patch notes.
  • JasonLucasJasonLucas ✭✭✭
    aiIHfb0.pngI wonder if someone will use this option since you can join a guild and get a rank in aliance to prevente kick...
  • So, is the change to Lancer's Hold the Line not being pushed through?
  • BG MERCHANTS

Can we get clarification on what recent changes to the BG merchants will remain?
    Will Starfall mats remain?
    What about Starfall belts?
    Will the new loot boxes remain?
  • BlergBlerg ✭✭
    So, is the change to Lancer's Hold the Line not being pushed through?

Everyone who is wondering why their most desired buff is not here, please look at https://sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/class-change-9
    Even jtera, which is always months ahead of us, does not have class changes 9 or 10 yet.
  • The only good thing about CS being level 65 only is that it'd be easier to detect the idiots.

But why oh my why would you let Archers take more damage?
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    BG MERCHANTS

Can we get clarification on what recent changes to the BG merchants will remain?
    Will Starfall mats remain?
    What about Starfall belts?
    Will the new loot boxes remain?

Read the patch notes. Starfall belt drops in wonderholme.

If you're talking about sf belts staying in bg merchants then sorry and ignore my response.