Clarification on Patch notes.

Comments

• FaunBaitFaunBait ✭✭✭
    Best bullet of the patch notes for me:

Brokerage search results now automatically sort by unit price (low to high).
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    BG MERCHANTS

Can we get clarification on what recent changes to the BG merchants will remain?
    Will Starfall mats remain?
    What about Starfall belts?
    Will the new loot boxes remain?

All starfall mats are removed from BG merchants and replaced by vm7 mats. You can farm SF mats in wonderholme, aswell as the belt

If by new loot boxes you mean bonanza boxes. Yes, they will remain, but cost more. 20k BC and 12k KC i believe it was
  • Zemazta wrote: »
    All starfall mats are removed from BG merchants and replaced by vm7 mats. You can farm SF mats in wonderholme, aswell as the belt

If by new loot boxes you mean bonanza boxes. Yes, they will remain, but cost more. 20k BC and 12k KC i believe it was

source?
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    Zemazta wrote: »

source?

Yeahhhh Imma need a source too because I've been looking for some information on that to post to this thread and I haven't seen anything.
  • Zemazta wrote: »

source?

EssentialMana
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭

source?
    Ultemecia wrote: »

source?

Yeahhhh Imma need a source too because I've been looking for some information on that to post to this thread and I haven't seen anything.

If you guys bothered to check up on any of the latest ktera news before we get the patch ourselfs, you would know that wonderholme drops SF materials and belt.

If you paid attention to what the GM's were saying, you would know they would replace SF mats with VM7 mats in the BG stores

The bonanza box info you would know about if you paid attention to streams this past week where people were playing on EME's test server
  • VioletFox wrote: »

source?

EssentialMana

EssentialMana translates KTera patch notes (and much more but this is the point). All of the starfall mats that were added to the BG merchants were something that EME (Treeshark?) did, and not something that BHS did. Basically, you can say it is NA exclusive. That is why people are wondering if it will stay or not on Tuesday.
  • BlergBlerg ✭✭

source?

source?

If you guys bothered to check up on any of the latest ktera news before we get the patch ourselfs, you would know that wonderholme drops SF materials and belt.

If you paid attention to what the GM's were saying, you would know they would replace SF mats with VM7 mats in the BG stores

The bonanza box info you would know about if you paid attention to streams this past week where people were playing on EME's test server

GMs said they would try to keep SF mats in the shop and change the prices because credit rewards are increased.
  • alrighty...
    I don't want to get into a slinging match with people, the whole point of the new forums is to leave the disgusting toxicity of the old forums behind us.

I will explain as best I can and not be a [filtered] about it
    The loot boxes and vm6 mats/belt are not supposed to be there at all.
    Treeshark added them independently of our patch.
    http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/Killing-Spree-and-Bellicarium-Store-AdditionsChanges-FWC-Change

They are not based on kTera or jTera and translated patch notes mean nothing in relation to this.
    Treeshark can arbitrarily decide whether or not they will remain or be removed.
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    Blerg wrote: »

source?

source?

GMs said they would try to keep SF mats in the shop and change the prices because credit rewards are increased.

Yeah that's all I've heard as well. But I don't have a source to prove that. Which is what I was asking for.
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    VioletFox wrote: »

source?

EssentialMana

EssentialMana translates KTera patch notes (and much more but this is the point). All of the starfall mats that were added to the BG merchants were something that EME (Treeshark?) did, and not something that BHS did. Basically, you can say it is NA exclusive. That is why people are wondering if it will stay or not on Tuesday.

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/Treeshark-Questions-about-Ninja-Patch?page=1#post-1484554

VM7 mats will be available in the BG stores.

If anyone was watching test server streams you would know for a fact that they removed SF mats from the BG merchants
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    And anyone who understands how test servers operate know that the things in the test server don't always mirror the final build. We're not saying you're wrong, we just want something more definite than a guy that watched a twitch stream and saw something in a Test server.
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    And anyone who understands how test servers operate know that the things in the test server don't always mirror the final build. We're not saying you're wrong, we just want something more definite than a guy that watched a twitch stream and saw something in a Test server.

Refer to my link posted above then.
  • SedennaSedenna ✭✭
    Anyone knows if they change token rewards from Island Of Dawn, how can we get ghostly seal?
  • Sedenna wrote: »
    Anyone knows if they change token rewards from Island Of Dawn, how can we get ghostly seal?

Doesn't seem to be mentioned in the patch notes, but you should look out for them in Timescape Normal Mode, Kalivan's Dreadnaught Hard Mode, and Forsaken Island Normal Mode.