Clarification on Patch notes.

12346»

Comments

• canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    It's been the same when people tested Brawler on Test Server too. Test server is the rawest build they get from Korea, and EME dont bother to change the value of the boxes. When we have live patch, however, it should be normal. Stop selling fear.
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    canikizu wrote: »
    It's been the same when people tested Brawler on Test Server too. Test server is the rawest build they get from Korea, and EME dont bother to change the value of the boxes. When we have live patch, however, it should be normal. Stop selling fear.

He never said that was the final, just that was the price on the Test Server. We've already established that things on the test server don't always mirror whats on the final build. It was just pointed out as a "holy [filtered], hope this doesn't make it to the final build".
  • PhilorePhilore ✭✭
    Khatarsis wrote: »
    Buy hey, "gunners take more damage from bosses", take all you can and give nothing back, i take it baby ! Give me all the free damages.

I know what is the beef on gunners. they are a fun class to play. Give the gunners a break and mess with the brawler, that class is major op.
  • So the Underdawn tokens will not be updated for ninja release? A shame, I had enough to get full schisma and all time accessories right off the bat too. Looks like sorc gets gear now.
  • So the Underdawn tokens will not be updated for ninja release? A shame, I had enough to get full schisma and all time accessories right off the bat too. Looks like sorc gets gear now.

They might in later patch, i say hold them for now.