This was YOUR official Dragon's presentation

https://www.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment/v/89730605?t=24m35s

So....were are they?
We need an official statement about this. And by "official statement" I dont mean what problem do you have to make it purchasable / winnable in game because It is very clear that when you announced were fully functional.
Again...... I want to know, when, how, and how much this Dragons will be available; not in one week, not in two months, NOW. Otherwise, and sadly, this is false advertising.

Comments

• Yes. File a lawsuit. Demand 2 mill $.

This community gets worse every day. I'm sick, staying at home and had the time to flip through my old picture folders of BnS and Tera. Of every noticeable moment I'm taking a screenshot, good or bad. The Tera community surely is too pampered. Giving out costumes for free per event. Giving out Noble Moons for free. Giving out legendary innerwear for free (some twothousand gold is the same as for free). And now the whole community panics because some dragons are not accessible right now.

Where is the prediction that players will only be invited upon having a dragon? Where are the glorious screenshots, demonstrating that you can one-hit a IoD giant? I'm telling you, the community is running a useless direction with a useless haste to aquire a not-so-useful-as-calculated dragon.

I really wish people would play BnS, EU Tera or whatever MMO to see how other publishers fare.
  • Go play anything published by Aeria, then tell us what a bad company for a game is.

Really, EME does an AMAZING job compared to so many companies out there running MMOs, and I'm not saying they're the best as they have some up and downs (As we all do), but they really do a good job, knowing that TERA is their first game published ever.
  • Yes. File a lawsuit. Demand 2 mill $.

This community gets worse every day. I'm sick, staying at home and had the time to flip through my old picture folders of BnS and Tera. Of every noticeable moment I'm taking a screenshot, good or bad. The Tera community surely is too pampered. Giving out costumes for free per event. Giving out Noble Moons for free. Giving out legendary innerwear for free (some twothousand gold is the same as for free). And now the whole community panics because some dragons are not accessible right now.

Where is the prediction that players will only be invited upon having a dragon? Where are the glorious screenshots, demonstrating that you can one-hit a IoD giant? I'm telling you, the community is running a useless direction with a useless haste to aquire a not-so-useful-as-calculated dragon.

I really wish people would play BnS, EU Tera or whatever MMO to see how other publishers fare.

Where can one find these 2,000 gold innerwears? :)
  • Closing this thread as it is a duplicate. Please see the stickied thread here for dragon discussion:
    http://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/6771/dragons

Unfortunately there isn't any news I can pass on yet, though Treeshark has been working hard to collaborate with Bluehole on a way to move forward. We'll post an announcement when it's ready.
This discussion has been closed.