[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Patch Notes: May 17, 2016 - Secrets & Shadows

Comments

• CezzareCezzare ✭✭✭
    I might be wrong, but I think one of the rasons not to shove all the class changes right now is because we're still trying to see how class balance goes without the talent system, the clients outside Korea might actually need more buffs and nerfs than those we're seeing in patch notes... of course, in the end BHS and the publishers might just do nothing about the situation, but we'll see in a few months.
  • Is there going to be a patch day stream like with the other classes? o:
  • JoolDeXJoolDeX ✭✭
    Yuxibr wrote: »
    Pirocs wrote: »
    Someone know how long will be the maintenance?

2 hours, starting at 9am pdt.

Err not 9am it's 7am PDT

Tera said 9 am PDT tho.. guess they will be doing it earlier altho i cant read it back anywhere
  • luneruluneru ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Maltherii wrote: »
    Ravalar wrote: »
    CS bg, like kuma, R.I.P after this - cus no point run bg for 10-30 mins to "chance" get win - fwc more profitable... Cus we have 8th balance - why there no ninja nerf? Why you make own thingy like increase damage taken to tank class n ranged, and decrease for classes which have alot iframes - where is logic...?

People will still run cs to get sea chests and daily quest for vm7 mats. Though after they get their new gear, cs will become a dead battleground with how long queue will be.

Well tbh, I can't speak everyone. But I rarely queued for CS as it was before because of the imbalanced teams and low levels coming in with the wrong crystals or NO crystals. There's also more active players who are 65, with this patch I'll probably be queuing for it more, just my thoughts. The queue might take longer later on the patch yeah.
  • Changed Corsairs' Stronghold credits rewards:
    Win: 4000 Bellicarium and 600 Killing Spree credits.
    Loss: 2000 Bellicarium and 300 Killing Spree credits
    Contribution bonus: 2000 Bellicarium and 300 Killing Spree credits.
    Bonus for entering the battleground in progress: 2000 Bellicarium and 300 Killing Spree credits.
    Bonus for winning team's leader: 2000 Bellicarium and 300 Killing Spree credits.

Changed Champions' Skyring (solo and team) rewards:
    Win: 3000 Bellicarium and 3000 Killing Spree credits.
    Loss: 1500 Bellicarium and 1500 Killing Spree credits.

Changed Gridiron rewards:
    Win: 3000 Bellicarium and 1400 Killing Spree credits.
    Loss: 1500 Bellicarium and 700 Killing Spree credits.
    Contribution: 1000 Bellicarium and 1000 Killing Spree credits.
    Entering batteground in progress: 1500 Bellicarium and 700 Killing Spree credits.

Changed Fraywind Canyon rewards:
    Bellicarium.
    Win: 4500 Bellicarium and 2400 Killing Spree credits.
    Loss: 2000 Bellicarium and 1200 Killing Spree credits.
    Contribution: 2000 Bellicarium and 2000 Killing Spree credits.
    Entering battleground in progress: 2000 Bellicarium and 1000 Killing Spree credits.
    Bonus for winning team's leader: 2000 Bellicarium and 1000 Killing Spree credits

Am i reading it wrong or doe you need to pay BC and KS to join FWC, CS etc ?
    But for skyring you dont need to ? i know which one i am doing.
  • JoolDeX wrote: »

Err not 9am it's 7am PDT

Tera said 9 am PDT tho.. guess they will be doing it earlier altho i cant read it back anywhere

U can find information about it in patch notes at the top. It says that maintenance will start at 7am PDT.

What? There is not a single information that could mislead you that hard.
    You obviously wont have to pay anything to enter those BGs. I have trouble understanding how you came to that conclusion lol.
  • JoolDeXJoolDeX ✭✭
    Maltherii wrote: »
    JoolDeX wrote: »

Err not 9am it's 7am PDT

U can find information about it in patch notes at the top. It says that maintenance will start at 7am PDT.

ahh ok cool. was checking their facebook xD still said 9 am pdt. but yayy cant wait!
  • 5hours maintenance ?
    Win: 4000 Bellicarium and 600 Killing Spree credits.
    Loss: 2000 Bellicarium and 300 Killing Spree credits
    Contribution bonus: 2000 Bellicarium and 300 Killing Spree credits.
    Bonus for entering the battleground in progress: 2000 Bellicarium and 300 Killing Spree credits.
    Bonus for winning team's leader: 2000 Bellicarium and 300 Killing Spree credits.

Changed Champions' Skyring (solo and team) rewards:
    Win: 3000 Bellicarium and 3000 Killing Spree credits.
    Loss: 1500 Bellicarium and 1500 Killing Spree credits.

Changed Gridiron rewards:
    Win: 3000 Bellicarium and 1400 Killing Spree credits.
    Loss: 1500 Bellicarium and 700 Killing Spree credits.
    Contribution: 1000 Bellicarium and 1000 Killing Spree credits.
    Entering batteground in progress: 1500 Bellicarium and 700 Killing Spree credits.

Changed Fraywind Canyon rewards:
    Bellicarium.
    Win: 4500 Bellicarium and 2400 Killing Spree credits.
    Loss: 2000 Bellicarium and 1200 Killing Spree credits.
    Contribution: 2000 Bellicarium and 2000 Killing Spree credits.
    Entering battleground in progress: 2000 Bellicarium and 1000 Killing Spree credits.
    Bonus for winning team's leader: 2000 Bellicarium and 1000 Killing Spree credits

No, you must be reading the, "Entering battleground in progress," wrong.
    They never said anything like "BG's now 'cost' BC/KS to join."
    If we had to pay with credits then that would just beat the purpose of queing for BG's . - .
    For example, what if someone started out completely at 0/0 credits(like we all do with new characters). . .
    Then they wouldn't be able to que, right? O.o
  • iLiliumiLilium ✭✭
    How long is the downtime, if anyone knows?
  • JGElinJGElin ✭✭
    *eating popcorn*

Ah, the traditional class QQ for a patch. Only one class too, amazing. Sorry guys, but if you're expecting a balanced game, then MMOs are most certainly not for you. Though this game is far from the worst offender I've seen, especially for an Asian MMO. I actually make it a point to not look at the Korean info until shortly before the relevant patch comes this way, because while knowing what is coming some time in the future is nice, it's not relevant at the time. Knowing what will come in six months to a year, and that is not guaranteed by the way, only pisses people off when they realize that the patches they want aren't what they're getting.

As for the PVP, it's not been my thing, though I have had fun with it in other MMOs, but the usual act there seems to make some sense to me (nowhere near qualified to comment more than that).

Well, time to settle in for a wait.
  • iLiliumiLilium ✭✭
    Change is a good thing. If they don't bring in new material, it will go stale. The classes themselves are all good, it's how you play them that matters. Just learn to have fun and not be so demanding.
  • JGElinJGElin ✭✭
    Yup. It also helps when you're only there to have fun.
  • server crash, wave of ninjas & lag incoming \o/