[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Patch Notes: May 17, 2016 - Secrets & Shadows

12346»

Comments

• you know i actually would love to play as a cranky old lady that look weak but actually is a bad [filtered] xD
  • Oh crap! I wanted to reach at least level 30 to get the Quick Ninja title, but with this ****ing long shutdown I can't! I hope they consider to extend the title event.
  • Time to play my mystic even more now love these buffs about time now if only we get a new summon
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    XHGEKWHP4A, Said: This needs to be said and it needs to be said NOW. It took me so long to even TRY this game because you Gender Lock classes and even have Races of only one gender. Do you know how much sense it DOESN'T make to not have all classes AND races playable with both male and female? Why would you make the Ninja class a Race that is locked to one gender AND one race!? This is VERY idiotic! How can a human (don't even like humans) not be a Ninja? Seriously!? How can a male not be a Gunner!? Can men not shoot guns? REALLY!? Make all classes playable by both male and females and give every race a male and female character choice. You take freedom away from the players by limiting something that should OBVIOUSLY not be an issue in the first place. I shouldn't have to be a female to be a cool class or a weird little animal girl to be a Ninja! Why would you even think it was a good idea to lock a class to only one gender!? You're losing money...and will lose a LOT more if you don't wise up!

En Masse is just a distributor business wise to make this Korean game available to America. I'll tell you like I was told. Put your suggestions in the Game suggestions thread. Besides that you can throw it in the garbage, because unless you can come up with a way for KTera to make money and more money that meets the demands and interest of their community. You are wasting your time. Suck it up, play a female character. Blue Hole Studios is who you need to talk to. I suggest you learn Korean. If you don't know Korean..get over it. It's just a game. There is a story behind every character class and race. Try looking them up.
  • XHGEKWHP4A wrote: »
    This needs to be said and it needs to be said NOW. It took me so long to even TRY this game because you Gender Lock classes and even have Races of only one gender. Do you know how much sense it DOESN'T make to not have all classes AND races playable with both male and female? Why would you make the Ninja class a Race that is locked to one gender AND one race!? This is VERY idiotic! How can a human (don't even like humans) not be a Ninja? Seriously!? How can a male not be a Gunner!? Can men not shoot guns? REALLY!? Make all classes playable by both male and females and give every race a male and female character choice. You take freedom away from the players by limiting something that should OBVIOUSLY not be an issue in the first place. I shouldn't have to be a female to be a cool class or a weird little animal girl to be a Ninja! Why would you even think it was a good idea to lock a class to only one gender!? You're losing money...and will lose a LOT more if you don't wise up!

I agree with this. Some classes I'm fine with, but I'm seriously pissed that they decided to race-lock the ninja class. I remember seeing a preview showing multiple classes and thought every class will have it, guess I was wrong. TERA should have more classes that are free to multiple races and genders along with not so many limited customization. Hopefully they listen and try to change it.
  • XHGEKWHP4A wrote: »
    This needs to be said and it needs to be said NOW. It took me so long to even TRY this game because you Gender Lock classes and even have Races of only one gender. Do you know how much sense it DOESN'T make to not have all classes AND races playable with both male and female? Why would you make the Ninja class a Race that is locked to one gender AND one race!? This is VERY idiotic! How can a human (don't even like humans) not be a Ninja? Seriously!? How can a male not be a Gunner!? Can men not shoot guns? REALLY!? Make all classes playable by both male and females and give every race a male and female character choice. You take freedom away from the players by limiting something that should OBVIOUSLY not be an issue in the first place. I shouldn't have to be a female to be a cool class or a weird little animal girl to be a Ninja! Why would you even think it was a good idea to lock a class to only one gender!? You're losing money...and will lose a LOT more if you don't wise up!

You do have a point. However, En Masse simply translates and distributes the game to us; they are not the developers. If you want to make your point across, then contact Blue Hole Studios, the developers.
  • Stupid that they say that its a GvG crusade this season and GvG isnt even in crusade :(
  • ChoaruChoaru ✭✭
    I'm still here playing my Archer :proud:
    Plz give em a buff BHS so I can actually get in LFGs :anguished: