[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Patch Feedback

Your numbers might not show it now, but it will show soon enough. Latest changes were from bad to worse. Taking some simple golds from little mats, to massive interruption of services after patch, not hard fix for etching ( with not selling to NPC, made it even worse), No in game mount, if that mount didn't have DPS buff, ppl wouldn't argue this much. New bad guild system. taking away daily open world from PVE players with removing alliance, It wasn't a routine, but once a while they could go there and have fun.

If you don't think about getting a bigger game, if you don't want to grow, just tell us so we can stop participating, players are participating for the hope that the game grow, the community grow, to see improvements, Are we really seeing improvements? Are we really seeing changes that are community friendly? Changes which bring more diversity and options?

We have seen so many suggestions, most were not even looked at, We can't even know that how much EME can change the Tera because we all know BHS is really one of the worst game developers out there, Tera beautiful, with clever action and a great potential is getting wasted and it doesn't matter how much community of NA players are trying we don't see the improvements we want.

PS: Recently, we don't even see much ne costumes, weapons, cosmetics, no updates for fashion coupon store, no new bams, it is like no one developing anything, no one cares.

So can you tell us EME what are you gonna do with Tera? What are your plans? Can you tell us what I asked earlier?

Comments

• The only resolution I see for Tera NA to improve is, EME has its developers to do more tweaks, lets says loots, boxes, create bams, have rotation for older dungeons, design to develop more costumes, cash and fashion coupon store, weapon costumes, If EME doesn't get that developer team to these small changes but important changes, Tera won't last, BHS can't handle NA regions, it has too many competitors.
  • edited October 2016
    The only resolution I see for Tera NA to improve is, EME has its developers to do more tweaks, lets says loots, boxes, create bams, have rotation for older dungeons, design to develop more costumes, cash and fashion coupon store, weapon costumes, If EME doesn't get that developer team to these small changes but important changes, Tera won't last, BHS can't handle NA regions, it has too many competitors.

EME does not have a game development team, nor access to the TERA source code. All the development work is done by BHS in Korea for all regions. Having EME try to hire people to build things that will be compatible with TERA's engine and then implement them by themselves in a way that won't conflict with what BHS is doing and won't delay patches... it's not feasible. (Even assuming BHS let them make these sorts of changes in deviation from their own plans for TERA; they were vetoed for their own distribution methods just recently.)

I don't think most of the things you listed there will do anything to "save the game," anyway. I mean, sure, it's nice, but it doesn't fundamentally change up the underlying points that frustrate people at all. Plus, TERA has already outlasted a whole slew of competitors that were supposed to do them in, so I'm not so convinced that anything that's going on now, at the end of a patch cycle where people always get angsty (see every 6 months on this forum), is the end. I do think they need to revamp fashion coupons and it's been suggested repeatedly, but it doesn't really solve the bigger issues with the game. Those are really up to BHS to solve.

If you don't think about getting a bigger game, if you don't want to grow, just tell us so we can stop participating, players are participating for the hope that the game grow, the community grow, to see improvements, Are we really seeing improvements? Are we really seeing changes that are community friendly? Changes which bring more diversity and options?
    The key point here is that people want to see "improvements they like" and not "improvements" they think make the game worse. I mean, the guild changes introduced in this patch do introduce "more diversity and options" for guilds, but in the process of doing so create more complications, restrictions, and new problems. 3-6+ months from now, after some tweaks, maybe the guild system changes will bear fruit, or maybe not. BHS is implementing things, just not the things people here are asking for, and not in the way people want to see them done. (They are also reducing the patch lag time, which was a much-requested thing on the forum last year, but as a result people can't see ahead enough to understand when/how problems will be fixed.)

That said, given that BHS has been like this for years and not really changed their approach in terms of doing whatever they feel is best for the game, which isn't really aligned with what NA players value most, I would honestly not keep playing TERA expecting some giant turnaround. Play it because you like the combat system and world in general and are willing to give the newest attractions in their theme park a shot, but my assumption is that the game is not going to fundamentally change. TERA is, fundamentally, a shallow theme park MMO with a good combat system and art style, generally more suited to casual play (and ever-moving further in that direction). Dedicated and hardcore people on the forum are important, but generally not their largest customer base.
  • I am not really look for bigger changes, I say, while BHS wanna revamp that class, that system, at least EME can create some costumes, for cash store and fashion store update it, tweak some older ones, It will change nothing about the game itself, right? But it can give NA players more options, and then when also cosmetics from BHS kicked in, ppl have even more options.

Or about loots, for example for how long we had T5 and T6 Feedstock from enchantment boon, and why we are getting T5 FS from doing MC. EME again here, adjust some proper loots for some proper situations. It will effectively help the NA community.

If BHS can't understand that regions are different, and each needs some tweaks of their own, then they are doing a great mistake, remember I am not talking about contents, I don't say bring back alliance, no, I say EME needs to adjust the little things, and those little things can really help. I am not looking for my opinions to be applied, as I gave examples before, I see some stuff, I point them, sometimes they can be seen even by publisher and you see the change. Latest problem was the dragon mounts, I specifically one week before release said they are going to effect the community negatively, was I genius about it? No, it was so damn clear. and when you see some damn clear problems exists in a game you love, you get mad.

EME needs to be able to have to adjust some little things like those I mentioned to earn the love even more. Events are not enough. people wants options and diversity.

Imagine every day, couple of times, you see a Nightmare older bosses appear in IOD, and ppl kill it in parties, not large loots, no but that little tweak won't change any content but can make the boring IOD fun couple of times. Is it really gonna change Tera's nature or anything? Or all those I asked for?

PS: I am bound to one of the worst countries on Earth, I would really consider visiting EME, cause the potential I see in Tera as an MMO is very very huge, and trust me I am a crazy gamer which writes stories and comics and the ideas pops in my head for Tera, so I feel that laziness in BHS, EME ability for those tweaks can help both BHS and EME.
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    In my honest opinion, the Last Login Time Removal was a bad move... now some guilds will have a hard time to see who's inactive and who to kick...
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    In my honest opinion, the Last Login Time Removal was a bad move... now some guilds will have a hard time to see who's inactive and who to kick...

look at contribution and kick da 0 contribution peoples!
  • kamizuma wrote: »

look at contribution and kick da 0 contribution peoples!

well, it depends on the cases, for example for small cases, you might have 2 quests top, and ppl do it fast, and it on't reach for other member, if they add that it would be nice, I suggest some high ranks and guild master add ppl as friend to check it. I did it on my very small guild, but now it is all me in different shapes lol