[PS4/XB1] Maintenance is now complete.
[PC] Maintenance is now complete. Log in and have fun!

Let's talk about what we want to see done in response to this.

I think we should startup a civil communication about what the community would like to be done in response to the failed Civil Unrest for a second time in a row. It seems many were unhappy with the compensation over last time and while EME doesn't have to provide compensation I do think that they will and would likely want to please us when they do. Please keep suggestions realistic and the flaming to a minimum. I will update this as necessary to have ideas kept in one place. Thanks.
  1. First up isn't even compensation but making sure it works before next Saturday. Set it for an earlier time in the week until we're sure it's working maybe? Have someone from EME in the game next Saturday at 7pm to watch specifically that this fires successfully on all servers. In the event that it does not fire, be ready with immediate communication and countermeasures. Ideally have someone *from BHS in Korea* also live-monitoring to ensure the same so they can take some responsibility for this repeat failure.
  2. This isn't quite related but I totally agree with it. IMO giving everyone one free, untradable normal dragon mount (not the royal version) would be a start, and go a little towards alleviating everyone's irritation at the Iron and Crimson dragons being delayed.
  3. Increase rewards for this content once it is working properly to reward people who actually do it to make up for the weeks they missed.
  4. Reward Points & Credits - I really like this because the Rewards system was meant to be a thank you for players dedicated to Tera and many want higher ranks in this. If it were done I think many would agree a decent amount more then the usual twitch amount would be VERY nice and appreciated.
  5. xoBarb wrote: »
    with how unprepared and unpolished EVERY P.O.S theyre pushing out I'd like to see a livestream where they show what they actually do in a typical work day.
    I really like this. Next Friday's stream should be this.

Comments

• kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    I think actually getting it to work is what everyone wants. "Compensation" in the form of things like double drops/mongos/ect. will only cause more problems for a game already plagued with problems.
  • Spend the next week fixing the patch, and testing to see if it works before next Saturday. Basically what they should have done a month ago.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    a realistic suggestion would be for them to keep promises, or is that unrealistic?
  • XcrXcr
    edited October 2016
    Test your patches before going to live servers. unacceptable to have this fail twice.

guess we wont get a word from eme again till monday. such a joke
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    kamizuma wrote: »
    I think actually getting it to work is what everyone wants. "Compensation" in the form of things like double drops/mongos/ect. will only cause more problems for a game already plagued with problems.

That is obvious but I am trying to give something else a focus here besides the flaming and negativity that is brewing on the forums at the moment. At the moment we need to look forward not backward.
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    Vysse wrote: »

That is obvious but I am trying to give something else a focus here besides the flaming and negativity that is brewing on the forums at the moment. At the moment we need to look forward not backward.

Yeah... but looking for this kind of stuff worries me because they might actually take misguided compensation rage seriously and cause more problems for the game just by listening to the masses that just like to complain.
  • I stand by my post from earlier
  • MagraalMagraal ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    IMO giving everyone one free, untradable normal dragon mount (not the royal version) would be a start, and go a little towards alleviating everyone's irritation at the Iron and Crimson dragons being delayed.
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    Vysse wrote: »

Yeah... but looking for this kind of stuff worries me because they might actually take misguided compensation rage seriously and cause more problems for the game just by listening to the masses that just like to complain.

I will try to keep it centralized and such so that it's focusing on positive constructive thoughts.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭

Besides, all dungeons have shity drops!
  • edited October 2016
    1. Ensure the bug is actually fixed and it works as expected. (Which probably means a *really* angry call direct to BHS ASAP.)
    2. Have someone from EME in the game next Saturday at 7pm to watch specifically that this fires successfully on all servers. In the event that it does not fire, be ready with immediate communication and countermeasures.
    3. Ideally have someone *from BHS in Korea* also live-monitoring to ensure the same so they can take some responsibility for this repeat failure.
    4. Increase rewards for this content once it is working properly to reward people who actually do it to make up for the weeks they missed.
  • @kamizuma I wish you were a Tera player spokesperson. You're exactly right about blind compensation for things like this. Sure, EME dun goofed. Have they handled the situation poorly? Yes. But to demand mongo events or stuff of the like will surely skew the marketplace more than it already is.
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    Remove Civil Unrest and Rally Quest and do not put them into the game until they are working.
  • Vysse wrote: »

And what is there to look forward to when EME have made it clear that they have no desire or ability to improve? BHS are making the game more and more P2W, and EME are just making it worse. P2W summons in the GvG area? [filtered] really? Well, not like it seems like the GvG is ever going to happen at this point.

Last week they promised to improve. Despite that they did literally nothing. Why should we believe them this time?

Also, anger isn't a problem if it's justified. Stop being an apologist.
  • Give us 100k reward points to advance our emporium tier and 10k reward credits, double for those who already are tier 10 :^)