[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Triple Drop Dungeon weekend plz, Then another weekend Special CS matches.

Don't do the double drop/double BG event together. One weekend Triple dungeon makes ppl run dungeons, so for one weekend we will have fast Que, more runs for dungeons, but having both can not be that good.

Then next weekend, We can have a Special CS weekend, I missed Toxic CS lol, How to make it special? Double Earns, Also On more random reward per most of matches, we get rewards like Diamond, an special mount ( no dragons :D), cosmetics or like Rally quests, IMP gear boxes, we put them randomly among matches, so people can not get one thing all the time, that can cause for one weekend we see a lot more CS plays.

Comments

• Triple drop for what..
  • DeathologistDeathologist ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Athletic wrote: »
    Triple drop for what..

We had triple drop before? Are you being a [filtered] or a smartass? or saying we got no drops from dungeons? Then I got everything I have so far from dungeons.
  • Umu... The only reason to run anything during triple drops before was DSL for easy versas. Since not many can clear ssh easily yet, triple drop seems a little redundant right now x3
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    Saerath wrote: »
    Umu... The only reason to run anything during triple drops before was DSL for easy versas. Since not many can clear ssh easily yet, triple drop seems a little redundant right now x3

No reason not to learn it then huh?
  • AthleticAthletic ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    null
    No literally triple drop from what.. DSU is gone, what do you want to get? Verses for alts? As if it's difficult to get them already lmao, this double drop is really pointless to be honest. As if people want to run SSH and Manglemire all weekend. Dont even have good dungeons to do. And you're funny asking for all of this, might want to let EME deal with the bugs and content they can't seem to get working first before they read your post lol
  • I Dont like the idea of imp boxes via bg matches. Let them learn sshm to craft it. :scream:
  • edited October 2016
    @Vysse I didn't say that x3

You can learn SSH if you want to do it even without increases drop events. However, those who can clear it consistently tend to want to run with others who can clear it consistently for smoother runs and probably already have their statics they go with during such events.

It definitely gives better incentive to learn SSH because of the drops event, but to learn it during the event doesn't seem like a good idea to me. Ain't no one else who'd want to spend 8 hours on one run and not even clear...
  • Special CS match or power hour for CS is a great idea and should happen always imo.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't do the double drop/double BG event together. One weekend Triple dungeon makes ppl run dungeons, so for one weekend we will have fast Que, more runs for dungeons, but having both can not be that good.

Then next weekend, We can have a Special CS weekend, I missed Toxic CS lol, How to make it special? Double Earns, Also On more random reward per most of matches, we get rewards like Diamond, an special mount ( no dragons :D), cosmetics or like Rally quests, IMP gear boxes, we put them randomly among matches, so people can not get one thing all the time, that can cause for one weekend we see a lot more CS plays.

I already made a post like this directed at Spacecats and was ignored so gl on that.
  • triple drop its a good idea two weekends without gvg =/
  • Athletic wrote: »
    null
    No literally triple drop from what.. DSU is gone, what do you want to get? Verses for alts? As if it's difficult to get them already lmao, this double drop is really pointless to be honest. As if people want to run SSH and Manglemire all weekend. Dont even have good dungeons to do. And you're funny asking for all of this, might want to let EME deal with the bugs and content they can't seem to get working first before they read your post lol

Have you read my posts? I have been criticizing them on almost everything, I mentioned many bugs here and also reported to support. Check my background 1st, also Triple drop can help for ppl with alts, Ghillie can do good, specially if they let everyone have 4 runs the hole weekend.
  • Kreuziger wrote: »
    I Dont like the idea of imp boxes via bg matches. Let them learn sshm to craft it. :scream:

Since Rally drops it, why not from BG for a weekend? Small guilds can never get rally, for example in CH limited edition gets it most of the time and selling imp boxes are out there a lot. It will be not so bad, I would agree with you if there was no Rally quest and IMP boxes.
  • pls no. double reward point more better.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Double drop X abysmal look = double abysmal drop

And you want triple lol :expressionless:
  • Triple drop? Why do we need even more lag on the servers...