Civil Unrest Test Today - Fey Forest Only

Last Saturday I mentioned that we would follow through with some tests today on Tuesday. Here's what the current plan is:

First, this is purely a test. We will probably have one test time today, and I suspect more will happen throughout the week. These are NOT going to be the set "time" for Civil Unrest going forward.

That said, we will only test this on one server today, that being Fey Forest. We will plan to trigger this at 2pm Pacific Time, but my expectation is that this will not work. The purpose of this is that Bluehole needs more logs to figure out what is going on. For that, we will need to trigger a short maintenance on Fey Forest only at 4pm Pacific Time.

What happens if this does work and the tax money goes away? Well, whoever wins the test will win the gold for the tax period. However, we will be able to replenish the pot so it doesn't get reset to 0.

Comments

• Well good luck with test hope you figure out what's going on.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Treeshark
    You should have asked @Spacecats, he can provide Bluehole all the the logs they need.
  • Treeshark wrote: »
    but my expectation is that this will not work.

giphy.gif
  • LOL I came home early from school just for civil unrest and this is what I hear K A P P A
  • HysphericalHyspherical ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    FF only? lol

Nice time slot too
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Naizilla wrote: »
    LOL I came home early from school just for civil unrest and this is what I hear K A P P A

Hey at least En Masse doesn't disappoint at disappointing! :hurrah:
  • Welp time to make an alt on FF and start leveling
  • AoerF5J.gif

MT players seeing it's FF only
  • FF only? really... just adding fuel to the fire
  • WG7WWET5R3WG7WWET5R3 ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Could have posted this yesterday. U guys fked a lot of ppl with this. There r ppl who changed their real life schedule to participate this fked up event. Aren't you getting tired of this?
  • Yea don't change irl schedules for EME. I remember when I took halfday off from work for reaper patch and it took 6hrs for server to come up. :^)
  • They're trying to fix the problem for everyone and people still find something to cry about...

OT: I'm actually hoping it does not launch.
  • ratedXratedX ✭✭✭
    WG7WWET5R3 wrote: »
    Could have posted this yesterday. U guys fked a lot of ppl with this. There r ppl who changed their real life schedule to participate this fked up event. Aren't you getting tired of this?

If people actually changed their schedule around for this?
    smh.jpg

Seriously...

• I don't mind that it's not on the Tempest Reach server. My guild still needs a few more days of pvp practice so I am fine with the change.
  • tfw tera has testing servers but they dont use them it feels