[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Bug Report forums return

Hi all,

The Bug Report forums are back. Please direct all your TERA bug reports to this forum, and remember to include as much detailed information as possible when making a new thread there.

Before posting, READ THIS!

Comments

• KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you,

after 4 months my suggestion was accepted

http://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/3083/bug-report-session#latest
  • ìm not sure if anyone else has this issue but i recently bought the normal dragon after having a royal version and my passive will no longer proc for the royal version it will only proc the normal kind
  • Royal Diamond drag mount... the passive crit power skill is not working at all NONE multiple runs bams mobs whatever
    NONE NADA ZIP THIS IS BS
  • Also your last login in column in the guild ui needs to show the date not the damn location. No one cares where they were when they logged out.
  • o:) Hallelujah! o:)
  • edited October 2016
    I need a slight help in relation to the game, I'm "new" in the game and I am having a problem on a particular part of the game, I'm a part I'm in a mission "to battle the intrepid", this mission is the level 60 I think, is the best I can describe it, the problem is that the game simply crashes, there does not return, simplesmte lock ALL, I do not know what's wrong help me.
  • I have a problem in a dungeon the core of a Manaya, the game not perrmite me finish it, why the game crashes in the middle not allowing back end, and when I reconnect with the game crashes again. Please help me I want to continue to play.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    This is not a support forum. Write a ticket, repair, reinstall, or something.
    For bug reports refer to the forum Spacecats linked, not this thread...
  • Okay, but how do I put this game to repair, I downloaded it straight through sit?
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    LDP9RYFGE7 wrote: »
    Okay, but how do I put this game to repair, I downloaded it straight through sit?

The bottom of the TERA Launcher has a "Tools" menu, and there's a repair option in there you may want to try. In your case if that doesn't work, I'd suggest contacting Customer Support instead of using the Bug Report forum, since this problem seems unique to your game and is resulting in crashes.
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Thank you,

after 4 months my suggestion was accepted

http://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/3083/bug-report-session#latest

Yes :)

A number of players messaged me about wanting these forums. The decision was made not to include them immediately in the new forums and to send bugs to CS instead. I'm glad to have them back, though.
  • dragon mounts its not working passive any dg any mob any ban not working... i have 2 dragon royal diamong and ghost dragon no my brawler and sorc... anyone its working =/
  • same as the post above not to mention brawlers skill for not dieing no longer works as well as imperators passive skill no longer works either
  • Ninjas stagger stun not working correctly in zero distance. Even if u don't use stagger, zero distance stun still deayncs. I have lower then 30% success rate on landing Chakra thrust atm. And to get that rate i have to use double cut to the side of the opponent (kinda long ranged stagger) and get behind them and then use chakra thrust with perfect aim.
    I know only one person who can stagger stun without desyncing. And he has single digit ping. I heard ninjas in ktera don't have problem like this because they have very low ping like the person I mentioned.
    Closing this thread because too many people were using it to report and discuss bugs. If you have a report to file on a TERA bug, please use the new forums.
This discussion has been closed.