Rally quest abuse

Rally quest needs changes asap. On AV same guild gets the quest almost every day. Since nobody can prove that they are running some script, it would be great if changes can be made. Like same guild can't take rally more than once a week, or even a month. I don't want to call out nobody here, but something is not right and it's unfair towards rest AV guilds who work hard to level up and are like 10-15 levels bellow this guild only cause system is broken.

Comments

• Ves1978 wrote: »
    Rally quest needs changes asap. On AV same guild gets the quest almost every day. Since nobody can prove that they are running some script, it would be great if changes can be made. Like same guild can't take rally more than once a week, or even a month. I don't want to call out nobody here, but something is not right and it's unfair towards rest AV guilds who work hard to level up and are like 10-15 levels bellow this guild only cause system is broken.

Tbh this is a good idea just keep the quest restricted to once a week per guild to keep it from being abused.
  • More than once a month, I'd agree with. It would give lower guilds a chance too. Like on CH, Top 10 usually get rally quests :( while Top 30 are well maybe will get lucky, but doesn't seem to happen a lot of the times.
  • We need changes ASAP.
  • Well, to be honest I agree with you but Inde isn't running scripts.
    1 a month is a bit steep but it should probably be changed.
    (i believe the rally in ktera is changed to 1 large quest of exp in the future)

The rally isn't even random. It's the same exact time every day and before the change where they messed up, the rally was based off of the time the boss was killed.
  • Changing it so one guild can accept one rally quest a week would be huge improvement. I dont mind that it's not at random hour but fixed time every day, we can easily go and do other quests after rally withouth worrying. We need changes though, too many people are getting angry/salty/triggered... if there's no change, you can remove rally alltogether just do something ASAP.
  • KattyKiraKattyKira ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Or make it like Bamarama or whatever it is... so that Rally can occur multiple times during a set hour range a day... but Upon completing it once that day, you can't do it again until reset for VQs. This would make it so that the big guilds can only do it once, and maybe give smaller guilds and those that do it without bots/scripts, a chance to do just 1 of them... :)
  • AshnoAshno ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    KattyKira wrote: »
    Or make it like Bamarama or whatever it is... so that Rally can occur multiple times during a set hour range a day... but Upon completing it once that day, you can't do it again until reset for VQs. This would make it so that the big guilds can only do it once, and maybe give smaller guilds and those that do it without bots/scripts, a chance to do just 1 of them... :)
    The problem with this is the loot. You'd be flooding the market with tons of boe imp.
    You would need to change the loot.

but great idea
  • Yeah... :( hum... make it so that the loot would be only for that person? but still make it like bop instead :|
  • I removed some callouts from this thread. Remember that calling out groups or individuals is against the forum rules. If you think someone is exploiting TERA somehow, the only proper thing to do is contact CS with a ticket and include any evidence you may have.

At the moment, that evidence consists of people mentioning scripts in chat and accusing others of using scripts in chat, and neither of those mean anyone is actually running one. If you do file a ticket, please make sure you have a good reason for doing so.
  • Ves1978 wrote: »
    ...it would be great if changes can be made. Like same guild can't take rally more than once a week, or even a month.

I'll pass this feedback along to the production team and to Bluehole. It seems like a good way to prevent the same guild from claiming them too often.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I removed some callouts from this thread. Remember that calling out groups or individuals is against the forum rules. If you think someone is exploiting TERA somehow, the only proper thing to do is contact CS with a ticket and include any evidence you may have.

At the moment, that evidence consists of people mentioning scripts in chat and accusing others of using scripts in chat, and neither of those mean anyone is actually running one. If you do file a ticket, please make sure you have a good reason for doing so.

that's why i said that nobody can prove it, but still when same guild gets rally every day something must be wrong. system atm doesn't give equal chance for all guilds and needs to be changed.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    Ves1978 wrote: »
    ...it would be great if changes can be made. Like same guild can't take rally more than once a week, or even a month.

I'll pass this feedback along to the production team and to Bluehole. It seems like a good way to prevent the same guild from claiming them too often.

thumbs up
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    I removed some callouts from this thread. Remember that calling out groups or individuals is against the forum rules. If you think someone is exploiting TERA somehow, the only proper thing to do is contact CS with a ticket and include any evidence you may have.

the problem is how do we as another player gather proof otherwise of this? we cant, the thing is cant eme look at the reaction time and the specific person accepting the quest? like not naming anyone but on our server its a specific person from a specific guild, at a few times there was only that one person online, one person vs 3 raids already waiting 20 minutes in advance and within a fraction of a second or rather as soon as everything reset this person already accepted the rally quest. and this one person is the person consistently online accepting the quest. its sad to see you all wont act upon anything or even atleast disable the rally quest for now to stop people from abusing it, and everything i have said here can be supported by multiple people including members on your council who also made these observations.
  • NidyaNidya ✭✭
    edited October 2016

@Spacecats
    What about guilds with 2 ppl???
    KdlJ00w.png
  • Spacecats wrote: »

They'll just make alt guilds and run the script there. How about we fix the cheating first.