[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Is it possible to remove create your Ninja from character selection now plz?

It is there and it is on my nerve, cause it is always there and it is Elin class only, how many Ninja Elin you wanna make? Please remove that. tnx

Comments

• seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Iirc the next patch probably removes it. cheers o/
  • Lmfao wow I dislike elins too but damn you are next level
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is there and it is on my nerve, cause it is always there and it is Elin class only, how many Ninja Elin you wanna make? Please remove that. tnx

nope, because cute elin rule and deathologist is their slave B)
  • It'll be removed in place of the Sorcerer button with a picture of an Elin. You can't escape!

Create your Elin Sorcerer!
    1Cu391Y.png
  • It'll be removed in place of the Sorcerer button with a picture of an Elin. You can't escape!

well, BHS knows their poop game is alive as long as Elin skirts gets shorter.
  • vkobe wrote: »

if it was just cuteness, I had no problem with it. it is that a class for Elin again and it is always there, not a good thing. I don't remember seeing this feature for gunners being there forever.
  • I don't remember seeing this feature for gunners being there forever.
    It was, until brawler arrived. Then brawler was, until ninja arrived. But given that they aren't releasing a new class in the summer cycle in K-TERA, I guess they may remove it before the next class arrives.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »

if it was just cuteness, I had no problem with it. it is that a class for Elin again and it is always there, not a good thing. I don't remember seeing this feature for gunners being there forever.

it will stop when you will gear your cute elin ninja with full +15 set imperator etching 3 and perfect roll B)
  • No! Don't remove it!!!
  • SametbhSametbh ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    I'm sure they're gonna keep the banner for returning players and newcomers, but I do often somehow lag and click into this create-a-ninja when trying to log into a character ;v
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭

No! Tera needs more Elins! :hurrah:
  • it is always there
    Some nice sentence this is and quite fitting for the current Tera community.

We have lots of newcomers and returning players and their first question is "What's new?". And this is what the button is for. Unlike certain other MMOs, we constantly have new content. The same goes for lots of other help windows like the "Welcome window" in which is written what kind of crystals you should use.

But yeah, "I'm the center of the universe" and PLZ EME form Tera for me only.

• I just want to know why I have to deal with a "create your ninja now" sign when I have a Jounin Ninja on the server it's showing me this sign...obviously I already created my ninja and she's been max level for a while :/

I'd be totally okay with those signs...if they removed when you had the class in question.
  • AmphiptereAmphiptere ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Agreed, can you get rid of the damn thing. I already have a ninja and don't need nor want another.

Edit: I also already have a sorc, so don't give me a make a sorc banner either.
  • it is always there
    Some nice sentence this is and quite fitting for the current Tera community.

We have lots of newcomers and returning players and their first question is "What's new?". And this is what the button is for. Unlike certain other MMOs, we constantly have new content. The same goes for lots of other help windows like the "Welcome window" in which is written what kind of crystals you should use.

But yeah, "I'm the center of the universe" and PLZ EME form Tera for me only.

Form it for me? What is new? Ninja is new? If you wanna white knight, do it smart, if you are not smart get the heck out. Just like the Buddy Up code, they can show the banner for a month for the newcomers, just like Buddy Up code, get your shite together and don't [filtered] me, tnx.