[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Spellbound Coming Soon!

Post_Header.jpg

The next TERA update has been announced - Spellbound!

Updates will be released weekly leading up to the update. Today's update included info regarding the Sorcerer revamp. Check the Spellbound page for more: http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/spellbound

Comments

• I saw you wrote it comes as a free update soon, right? It means soon we get pay to update patches too? Oh my.

• EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    I saw you wrote it comes as a free update soon, right? It means soon we get pay to update patches too? Oh my.

For plebs like you, yes you'll have to pay! I'll just get the updates for fee with bittorrent!
  • I saw you wrote it comes as a free update soon, right? It means soon we get pay to update patches too? Oh my.

Literally always says it comes as a free update.
  • Does anything from the last patch even work yet ? Shouldn't the focus be on that? No working civil unrest and no in-game means to get dragons yet. The only thing that seems to be working is the guild quests/levelling. 1/3 things working isn't a good ratio.
  • when's the archer revamp coming
  • Ultemecia wrote: »
    I saw you wrote it comes as a free update soon, right? It means soon we get pay to update patches too? Oh my.

I know, but it looks freaky, like oh [filtered] we gotta pay for new class update lol ( it can happen with BHS tho) :open_mouth:
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Does anything from the last patch even work yet ? Shouldn't the focus be on that? No working civil unrest and no in-game means to get dragons yet. The only thing that seems to be working is the guild quests/levelling. 1/3 things working isn't a good ratio.

The rally quests are very exploitable, count that as not working :)
  • ratedXratedX ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Does anything from the last patch even work yet ? Shouldn't the focus be on that? No working civil unrest and no in-game means to get dragons yet. The only thing that seems to be working is the guild quests/levelling. 1/3 things working isn't a good ratio.

You must understand something.
    Bluehole Studios are the Developers of Tera.
    They are the one's who create content for us to play.
    3 Different Regions play this game.
    Each with their own publishers!
    Enmasse, Nexon & Gameforge

These are the guys who "Manage" the game in their respected regions.
    Who handle "Customer Support, The Cashshop, Monthly Subscriptions, Events, Forums"
    As for Bugs? They can "Fix" Minor things.
    But for major issues they "work" with Bluehole to try and address the bug's and get them fixed.

Anywho, Content from Bluehole isn't released @ the same time for each region.

Know what that mean's?

We "NA" just entered "The Guilded Age"
    Ktera has had this content out since the end of June? (not entirely sure)

Now I'm sure Enmasse is focusing and doing everything in their "Power" to fix the issues that came along with "The Guilded Age"
    But that does not stop content from being released.

Can the publisher with-hold content that was meant to be released? Yes
    Example A: The Alice Dress

wonderland_elin.jpg

This wasn't released because of the "Lift up skirt" Bug & EME felt they couldn't "Fix" it and never released it.
    While other region's had it available in-game.

That was just a "minor" example.
    But it's just a dress after all, Not a Dungeon, Battleground or Class Abilities re-work.

Should they with-hold content from being released?
    IMO No they should not. But I'm just a player of the game :surprised:
    My Opinion's don't matter! :+1:
    Not to mention, A lot of players still wanted the Alice Dress *Bugs and All* :lol:

But if they with-held everything while fixing one thing.
    We would be waiting for content even longer then we already do.
    I think we are ruffly 3months behind K-Tera.

Hope this clairify's things for you.

XOn03kX.png

https://www.facebook.com/xratecl/

• ratedXratedX ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    But i forgot to post on the topic at hand :lol:
    I honestly can't wait for the re-vamp :+1:
    I've been playing my Sorcerer a lot recently and i really do enjoy the class.
    Just hearing "Burst of Celerity is now a passive skill, available at level 20, that increases Attack Speed by 30% at all times!"
    Let alone "Many skills have faster casting times and increased base damage, as well as new glyph combinations"

It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy in-side <3

And i hope the Archer | Warrior Revamp isn't to far behind this one! :awesome:
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    ratedX wrote: »
    But i forgot to post on the topic at hand :lol:
    I honestly can't wait for the re-vamp :+1:
    I've been playing my Sorcerer a lot recently and i really do enjoy the class.
    Just hearing "Burst of Celerity is now a passive skill, available at level 20, that increases Attack Speed by 30% at all times!"
    Let alone "Many skills have faster casting times and increased base damage, as well as new glyph combinations"

It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy in-side <3

And i hope the Archer | Warrior Revamp isn't to far behind this one! :awesome:

I hear you. I always thought my Sorc was weak and squishy but I've taken the time to learn his skills, I am only a lvl 29 there but already three shot killing Bams that are a higher level. Super excited for this update tryng to hit 65 before it releases.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultemecia wrote: »

I know, but it looks freaky, like oh [filtered] we gotta pay for new class update lol ( it can happen with BHS tho) :open_mouth:

Its called panicking over nothing, there's no way En Masse will start charging for updates... Unless its expansions like Fate of Arun (which was free).
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »

Its called panicking over nothing, there's no way En Masse will start charging for updates... Unless its expansions like Fate of Arun (which was free).

Yeah that's what I say. this isn't like Final fantasy where you have to pay 20-50 to get the new class.
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »

Yeah that's what I say. this isn't like Final fantasy where you have to pay 20-50 to get the new class.

yeah here you pay 200$ to get a weapon skin from a lootbox, I prefer to pay 20$ to get a new class lols
  • ratedXratedX ✭✭✭
    "Spellbound is coming soon as a free update!"
    I think they just "Mention" It to remind people the game is Free to Play.
    The players and and Community who do not play.

It's like saying. Come on and try it out! It's FREE after all :+1:

Or since this game was once a Pay to Play (Forced Monthly Subscription)
    They just forgot to remove the text involving updates being free?
    and have been forgetting to remove it for 4yrs?

I dunno, Could be wrong. Things could change with updates in the future :lol:
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »

yeah here you pay 200$ to get a weapon skin from a lootbox, I prefer to pay 20$ to get a new class lols

You can pay $20 to get new classes, I just hope you enjoy tab-target MMO and 2 second global cooldown on skills!