[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Spellbound Coming Soon!

124

Comments

  • AllyzzaAllyzza
    edited October 2016
    Are we ever going to get the Alice dress? :'(
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allyzza wrote: »
    Are we ever going to get the Alice dress? :'(

    When Bluehoe fixes known issue with Alice dress. :p
  • hey SPACEKAT is civil unrest going to be at 7pm pst or 7pm central like it was today just curious dont know what to tell my guild but the pvp was still fun.
  • The next TERA update has been announced - Spellbound!

    Updates will be released weekly leading up to the update.


    So, you're roughly saying that we have to wait for an update about the update? Enough with these teasing things, they are old things now. Just tell us a solid standard and sure date, give us a date, it's not that hard. All this "we have something for you, but we won't tell you, but try to check it out because it's good" is so old now. Either give people an honest and straight answer, or keep it a secret until it's sure to have a date.

  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to share my personal view on this whole new patch intro and EME's work. I already posted this in an other thread but it got burried, but I feel this needs more attention.
    * Spoilers * :awesome:

    http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/spellbound

    "Return to this page every Thursday morning at 11 a.m. PDT in the lead-up to release for new information about this expansive update!"

    @CobaltDragon @Spacecats

    This is not exciting new information, that is a picture and a sentence, we are forced to live on the information pieces Yosha, Loriri and Seraphimus translates for us. We have to watch ktera videos to check out stuff.
    It is not the community's role to teach people basics. Even EME had little guides on previous instances in the old days.

    Now everyone who didn't read Yosha's or Essentialmana's guide on the first day and knows attack patterns, etc. are... you know what they are and how they are treated. The only chance you get for carry is if you have friends.

    You should give more "exciting" info that is actually USEFUL for everyone. Maybe link from the Welcome msg? I can't believe its still garbage not used for anything.
    These info won't teach anyone how to play, but it is INFORMATION ! :)

    Check this out how it should have been done here as well in my opinion:
    - Overall - see that gear material info? that is exciting, I can plan ahead not just a [filtered] up not even properly french name posted on the site to look forward to
    - Sorcerer changes - I can speculate on my new glyph set, or the rotation, not just 1 picture with a few words of what skills will change
    - Lilith's Keep - DO YOU SEE THE ATTACK PATTERN - Yes! I cant play that yet, but THAT is exciting piece of information.
    - Iron Battleground - Hp of the sieges, range of the sieges? Each has its own individual description? Now thats something. They even put out the rewards obtainable.
    - Ruinous Manor - You see how all boss has attack pattern pictures? Now Yosha can fill in the "Boss says this" then this pattern will come lines
    - Vault of Kaprima - Some players never went to VoK, this is useful, even for someone like me, who knew nothing about the patterns, my gear was better so nothing really killed me there

    Your turn EME. You are turning out to be a huge disappointment in the past half year. I don't know what happened, but I hope you resolve it soon. o:)
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Shikine wrote: »
    I would like to share my personal view on this whole new patch intro and EME's work. I already posted this in an other thread but it got burried, but I feel this needs more attention.
    * Spoilers * :awesome:

    http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/spellbound

    "Return to this page every Thursday morning at 11 a.m. PDT in the lead-up to release for new information about this expansive update!"

    @CobaltDragon @Spacecats

    This is not exciting new information, that is a picture and a sentence, we are forced to live on the information pieces Yosha, Loriri and Seraphimus translates for us. We have to watch ktera videos to check out stuff.
    It is not the community's role to teach people basics. Even EME had little guides on previous instances in the old days.

    Now everyone who didn't read Yosha's or Essentialmana's guide on the first day and knows attack patterns, etc. are... you know what they are and how they are treated. The only chance you get for carry is if you have friends.

    You should give more "exciting" info that is actually USEFUL for everyone. Maybe link from the Welcome msg? I can't believe its still garbage not used for anything.
    These info won't teach anyone how to play, but it is INFORMATION ! :)

    Check this out how it should have been done here as well in my opinion:
    - Overall - see that gear material info? that is exciting, I can plan ahead not just a [filtered] up not even properly french name posted on the site to look forward to
    - Sorcerer changes - I can speculate on my new glyph set, or the rotation, not just 1 picture with a few words of what skills will change
    - Lilith's Keep - DO YOU SEE THE ATTACK PATTERN - Yes! I cant play that yet, but THAT is exciting piece of information.
    - Iron Battleground - Hp of the sieges, range of the sieges? Each has its own individual description? Now thats something. They even put out the rewards obtainable.
    - Ruinous Manor - You see how all boss has attack pattern pictures? Now Yosha can fill in the "Boss says this" then this pattern will come lines
    - Vault of Kaprima - Some players never went to VoK, this is useful, even for someone like me, who knew nothing about the patterns, my gear was better so nothing really killed me there

    Your turn EME. You are turning out to be a huge disappointment in the past half year. I don't know what happened, but I hope you resolve it soon. o:)

    This was VERY useful to see.

    Thank you for your work pointing this out. I would LOVE to see something like this on EME's website, but I suspect they flat out don't have the manpower. But this teaser trailer approach is a little ridiculous when all this information is already out there.

    As to the Welcome message, a warning that the nature of consumables and crafting are going to change would be nice, and a link to an explanation sooner rather than later.

    At least take down the announcement about alliance pvp hours please.
  • Would ya buff my [filtered] class already? I don't need a tease I need a buff so my sorcerer does not sucks so much.
  • this revamp takes so long to come to have quit
    and so to think that even comes archer and warrior then ...
    can someone explain to me why the contents can not be updated as the ktera
  • no more news this week ? wtf
  • i have been playing sorc for months and not gotten bored. its my main and i like the class alot. the power boost is needed. i cant speak for others, but i plan to put the power to good use. the rework adds flare yes, but id still role sorc either way. u dont see alot of them and in the right hands its devastating.
  • MyuuMewMyuuMew ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    i am honestly tired of these teasing as well. If you were already given the date then tell us. As much as i love all my sorcerers this is just making me irritated not excited. :/
    Other than the revamp i dont see anything too "new" (especially SKHM and VoK) , just another rush to get mid or vm gear and have almost everyone be bored a month or so later.
    Not to mention the fact i can just watch ktera vids and look up the near gear to learn all this before you even update us. :/
  • MyuuMew wrote: »
    Other than the revamp i dont see anything too "new", just another rush to get mid or vm gear and have almost everyone be bored a month or so later.
    Not to mention the fact i can just watch ktera vids and look up the near gear to learn all this before you even update us. :/

    Well maybe I don't know... don't watch the ktera vids and look up the new gear to learn it all? You have no right to complain about that when you spoiled yourself.

    It's like watching a movie your friend watched and before watching it you ask him how it ended, then when you watch it you write negative things about how it was so predictable etc etc.

  • MyuuMewMyuuMew ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    AgentXela wrote: »
    MyuuMew wrote: »
    Other than the revamp i dont see anything too "new", just another rush to get mid or vm gear and have almost everyone be bored a month or so later.
    Not to mention the fact i can just watch ktera vids and look up the near gear to learn all this before you even update us. :/

    Well maybe I don't know... don't watch the ktera vids and look up the new gear to learn it all? You have no right to complain about that when you spoiled yourself.

    It's like watching a movie your friend watched and before watching it you ask him how it ended, then when you watch it you write negative things about how it was so predictable etc etc.

    If i choose to spoil myself over a video game update then i will. And im not really complaining about the update.
    JUST THE WAY EME DOES THEIR STUFF
    Like i said its the same thing new gear new dng or bringing back old dgns new clas or a revamp
    The only teaser update i bothered waiting for was the reaper one and seeing the teaser still being a thing since today its so tiresome.
    Like just update us like everyone else did even EU Tera just gave us notes and let that be the end of it.

    (dammit grammar sorry just woke up should all be fixed.)
  • Etsuko482Etsuko482
    edited October 2016
    I agree this stuff is old
    if they only bothered to tease us about sorc revamp and maybe some dgn bosses we will be seeing id be ok.
    but rushing to get new gear isnt that exciting.

    like i came back to tera for sorcerer and to try out new dgn, and i see the same page just with a different class and dungeons on it.
  • honestly if you were around Sky cruiser and vault of kaprima patch you dont even need a boss teaser unless they changed everything in that dungeon.
    which also points out only there really being 2 "new" things as far as they will tell us. :/
Sign In or Register to comment.