[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Spellbound Coming Soon!

1235»

Comments

• Rah ROh lol
  • the 25th bad time cause i wanted to try out RO as well. XD
    im sure my sorcs can wait a few hours tho
  • You dont get to really try out RO, its just server stress testing. Patch is incomplete, many bugs will exist, many translations wont be there - mainly to test the servers. With that note, enjoy spellbound update, Im super glad it came out so soon :)
  • MyuuMewMyuuMew ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Well i wouldnt really know that as i havnt had a founders status since TERA
    not founders i meant i havnt played a CB since then >>;;
    but as long as i can still do stuff on RO it dont matter
  • @Spacecats @CobaltDragon @Treeshark @Denommenator
    Why is our patch last? When are we going to be the last to get events? When are our servers going to stop crashing once a week?
  • rip wonderholme i was waiting hard mode :(
  • AgentXela wrote: »
    MyuuMew wrote: »
    Other than the revamp i dont see anything too "new", just another rush to get mid or vm gear and have almost everyone be bored a month or so later.
    Not to mention the fact i can just watch ktera vids and look up the near gear to learn all this before you even update us. :/

Well maybe I don't know... don't watch the ktera vids and look up the new gear to learn it all? You have no right to complain about that when you spoiled yourself.

It's like watching a movie your friend watched and before watching it you ask him how it ended, then when you watch it you write negative things about how it was so predictable etc etc.

that doesnt matter even if you dont watch k-tera you will be playing 2 end game dungeons for 5-6 months for new ones to come out and 90% people get bored 2 months after the patch anyway....zero content = tera
  • salE983salE983 ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    rip wonderholme i was waiting hard mode :(

o
  • WITH THAT CAN TELL ME IF UPDATE WILL IMPROVE THE REWARDS OF BODYUP?
  • BluehydraBluehydra ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Can we get the patch notes please? i need to update my mystic guide accordingly
  • @Spacecats when will the patch start tomorrow? I looked on the website page to find the times but i couldn't find it :cry: I'm assuming it's around 7am PDT to 9am PDT like the ninja patch?
  • PkpunchPkpunch
    edited October 2016
    There will be no reduction quest guild 5/15/25 to 3/9/15?
  • AnastazijaAnastazija ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    My answer was found