[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Give 4 Ghillie runs to everyone during this weekend please

Comments

• EllieChu wrote: »
    Anfaeri wrote: »
    We all know, all other dungeons if you are geared, specially with new gears coming soon are not worth it, specially that DSU is gone. So be a gentleman EME and allow everyone to do Ghillie 4 times a days this weekend.

It doesn't even matter. double drop doesnt apply to GG

wao, ROFL, EME is failing big time one after another.

Didnt fail at all, Ghillieglade doesnt count as a dungeon. They have to specifically make sure that double drop applies to ghillieglade for it to work, and not just flip a switch like they do with all other dungeons

remember the triple drop? it applied,

Yeah, because they did what i just explained and made sure that triple drop applied to Ghillieglade, because dreadspire uppers, which was in the same category as Ghillieglade was also supposed to have triple drop.

Its not a dungeon in the traditional sense such as SSHM DF etc, its closer to a story quest dungeon such as the ones you do while leveling than an actuall dungeon. This is also the reason why you cant IMS for it like you can with other dungeons
    EllieChu wrote: »
    We all know, all other dungeons if you are geared, specially with new gears coming soon are not worth it, specially that DSU is gone. So be a gentleman EME and allow everyone to do Ghillie 4 times a days this weekend.

Didnt fail at all, Ghillieglade doesnt count as a dungeon. They have to specifically make sure that double drop applies to ghillieglade for it to work, and not just flip a switch like they do with all other dungeons

Yeah, because they did what i just explained and made sure that triple drop applied to Ghillieglade, because dreadspire uppers, which was in the same category as Ghillieglade was also supposed to have triple drop.

Its not a dungeon in the traditional sense such as SSHM DF etc, its closer to a story quest dungeon such as the ones you do while leveling than an actuall dungeon. This is also the reason why you cant IMS for it like you can with other dungeons

it is a solo, why IMS it? Also they applied lower dungeons, they should have applied that, for it to be the only source of GF Tokens now since DSU is gone.

it is a solo, why IMS it? Also they applied lower dungeons, they should have applied that, for it to be the only source of GF Tokens now since DSU is gone.

If you read what i wrote out to you, you would understand what i meant with it all. Ghillieglade is not a common dungeon like literally any dungeon you buy a scroll for at the specialty store. Neither is DSU, You can say its either a story quest dungeon or open world. Open world being the most logical one because when they did the 80% cdr event, the event only applied to open world, GG and DSU
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭

I read this thread and got all excited for a moment, mouse started inching to the launcher. Then I read your post and went back to doing something else instead. How sad. With Dreadspire gone, most people I know aren't even excited about this event since everyone's at least in mid tier gear already and not a whole lot drops from these dungeons besides gear and a pittance of feedstock. Ah well. At least you tried, EME.

If you read what i wrote out to you, you would understand what i meant with it all. Ghillieglade is not a common dungeon like literally any dungeon you buy a scroll for at the specialty store. Neither is DSU, You can say its either a story quest dungeon or open world. Open world being the most logical one because when they did the 80% cdr event, the event only applied to open world, GG and DSU

I got what you wrote, but under this circumstances they should have add it like triple drop and couple of times before they did.

I got what you wrote, but under this circumstances they should have add it like triple drop and couple of times before they did.

I agree that they should do it, people are just confused as to why they havent done it
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Use multiple characters, or buy Elite. I also thought you didn't like effortless rewards?

is running dungeons effortless to you? or you are telling me mongo event had more effort? Or white knighting in high levels needs more effort? On the last one I am with you cause with all the [filtered] on our hands it needs too much [filtered] to defend Tera/BHS which someone like and some others do.

I don't see how a dungeon that takes 30 seconds to solo and has no real challenge unless you're new is considered "effort"... There's a reason the gold from it was removed. You spend more time walking, loading, and waiting for loot than you do actually fighting anything.
  • Why do I get the feeling that - based on almost everything he's posted so far - there's a certain guy on the forums that thinks he represents the whole community's voice and that the game revolves around what he personally wants to happen to it..
  • No. If you want 4 runs per day then get elite like everyone else who got it. You can either buy it via EMP or gold. But don't expect EME to just give you 4 runs of a dungeon when that's one of the perks of being elite. If you don't have the money or gold to purchase elite than that's too bad. Instead of whining in the forums all the time, use some of that time to earn gold in game.
  • While we're at it, we should ask for the godmode cheat.
  • ghillie is boring e.e
  • Eiiji wrote: »
    is double drop working in Ghilli?

Nope
  • Yes. Double drop works on Ghili.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Double drop works on Ghili.

Not true, just tried it and the drops are the same. I recorded it because I was bored and figured proof would be necessary so no one else bothers with this dungeon thinking they'll get something good out of it. https://a.pomf.cat/rbdiao.webm
  • Yamazuki wrote: »
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Use multiple characters, or buy Elite. I also thought you didn't like effortless rewards?

is running dungeons effortless to you? or you are telling me mongo event had more effort? Or white knighting in high levels needs more effort? On the last one I am with you cause with all the [filtered] on our hands it needs too much [filtered] to defend Tera/BHS which someone like and some others do.

I don't see how a dungeon that takes 30 seconds to solo and has no real challenge unless you're new is considered "effort"... There's a reason the gold from it was removed. You spend more time walking, loading, and waiting for loot than you do actually fighting anything.

where do u get GF tokens from? Spacecats inventory? the way you defend things and try to reject all my points, I feel you do.