[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Give 4 Ghillie runs to everyone during this weekend please

13»

Comments

• voidy wrote: »
    Yes. Double drop works on Ghili.

Not true, just tried it and the drops are the same. I recorded it because I was bored and figured proof would be necessary so no one else bothers with this dungeon thinking they'll get something good out of it. https://a.pomf.cat/rbdiao.webm

TY, this game would have been better if we had more ppl trying to fix stuff than trying to defend shits.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Use multiple characters, or buy Elite. I also thought you didn't like effortless rewards?

is running dungeons effortless to you? or you are telling me mongo event had more effort? Or white knighting in high levels needs more effort? On the last one I am with you cause with all the [filtered] on our hands it needs too much [filtered] to defend Tera/BHS which someone like and some others do.

I don't see how a dungeon that takes 30 seconds to solo and has no real challenge unless you're new is considered "effort"... There's a reason the gold from it was removed. You spend more time walking, loading, and waiting for loot than you do actually fighting anything.

where do u get GF tokens from? Spacecats inventory? the way you defend things and try to reject all my points, I feel you do.

MM drops tokens at a better rate it just well... takes effort unlike GG.
  • DeathologistDeathologist ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    @Yamazuki It is funny that you defended with all you had the mongo event with zillions more loots than GG can give in 300 years and getting really butthurt over this one and can't contain yourself. It is srsly ironic.
  • Double drop isnt working in Ghillieglade for whatever reason. I went there too a few times, and i agree with the other dude up there.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Yamazuki It is funny that you defended with all you had the mongo event with zillions more loots than GG can give in 300 years and getting really butthurt over this one and can't contain yourself. It is srsly ironic.

Seems you misunderstand. I was saying, you hated Mongos, yet you want GG to be rewarding. I personally don't mind if GG gets better rewards or affected by drop events as I do it when it does.
  • Yamazuki wrote: »

Seems you misunderstand. I was saying, you hated Mongos, yet you want GG to be rewarding. I personally don't mind if GG gets better rewards or affected by drop events as I do it when it does.

and as I said can you really compare their loots? GG is the only solo there, ace dungeons are not good, not many do that, vault is gone. so GG could get some love and it would be good for community, not just me.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016

and as I said can you really compare their loots? GG is the only solo there, ace dungeons are not good, not many do that, vault is gone. so GG could get some love and it would be good for community, not just me.

I'll just keep it simple.
    -You hated Mongos because it gave rewards for 'no effort'
    -GG is a solo instance that takes a few seconds to complete, thus making it rewards for 'no effort'

Do you see the hypocrisy now? Unless of course your real issue with Mongos was you either wasn't here for it, or didn't know how to participate efficiently.
  • DeathologistDeathologist ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016

I'll just keep it simple.
    -You hated Mongos because it gave rewards for 'no effort'
    -GG is a solo instance that takes a few seconds to complete, thus making it rewards for 'no effort'

Do you see the hypocrisy now? Unless of course your real issue with Mongos was you either wasn't here for it, or didn't know how to participate efficiently.

You are kidding me right? Few seconds mean if you do skip the 1st 2 steps, second of all, do you get 20K feedstock, 1.6K GF tokens? 2K mwa, are you joking? I better stop, it goes no where you have no idea how to compare things.

PS: you gotta run GG 30000000000000000000000000000000 times when it is a double drop weekend to get half of the thing ppl got from 1 hour mongo,