[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

About boss enrages

Hey guys. Wouldn't you prefer it if the enrage skill would make bosses permanently enraged rather than only for 36 seconds, or do you enjoy it the way it is now?

Comments

• CatoriiCatorii ✭✭✭
    I don't mind how it is now. We used to have it the other way around, where things enraged within seconds and they'd stay enraged as long as half your party wasn't dead and not DPSing. I think it's more fun/logical to have a mechanic on enrage than it was to just have enrage up the whole time and random mechanics going off at random times.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    SCHM had it right, enraging bosses made them harder which resulted in faster runs and better experience.
  • CatoriiCatorii ✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    SCHM had it right, enraging bosses made them harder which resulted in faster runs and better experience.

^ This is my only complaint about the current system. It would be nice to see bosses across the board spike in difficulty (massive attack speed/damage increase) whenever they're enraged, rather than just some of them have harder enrage mechanics than when non-enraged. Not sure why they didn't continue that after SCH, but it was really fun.
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    And the irony of it all is that bosses are less dangerous in enraged mode (due to enraged damage reduction rolls - but no noticeable increase in attack power).
  • if so why not make bosses always enraged and just remove enraged skill whatsoever? ^^

or make enraged bosses actually do smth, like ppl here suggest, Id like to see that :3