[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Server Downtime Hangout Thread: May 17, 2016

Comments

• KisadeKisade ✭✭
    Also, LF someone on TR to teach a lonely, lowly, squishy little cute thingie with a giant throwing star how to WH in a few days.
  • Good morning everyone! Make sure you keep hydrated while you're ninja'ing it up!

Also, hoo boy, I do not envy the servers for when we bombard the hell out of them with huge simultaneous log ins.
  • JGElin wrote: »
    Kisade wrote: »
    Lilienette wrote: »
    The video was actually pretty epic xD Not looking forward to massive ping, but the race to 65 for 5,000 ninja's should be interesting :)

F**K THE PING F**K THE SERVERS F**K EVERYTHING I WANNA LEARN WONDERHOLME... when my ninja is 65.

Guys did I Caffeine-Fueled-Hype right?

I give it a 6/10

Agreed. 6/10.

Anyway, just be patient guys...we are taking a few pace laps around the track.
  • JGElinJGElin ✭✭
    Latza wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/LKZYE_TSptQ?t=66

Enjoy this while waiting

Awww, adorable.
  • LatzaLatza ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Comment removed.
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    The first thing I did:
    Made a mod for my Shinobi aha ~
  • JGElinJGElin ✭✭
    JGElin wrote: »
    Kisade wrote: »
    Lilienette wrote: »
    The video was actually pretty epic xD Not looking forward to massive ping, but the race to 65 for 5,000 ninja's should be interesting :)

F**K THE PING F**K THE SERVERS F**K EVERYTHING I WANNA LEARN WONDERHOLME... when my ninja is 65.

Guys did I Caffeine-Fueled-Hype right?

I give it a 6/10

Agreed. 6/10.

Anyway, just be patient guys...we are taking a few pace laps around the track.

Hope you remembered to stretch first, don't want you guys cramping during it. That's our job!
  • PascallePascalle ✭✭✭
    We haven't had an update from @CobaltDragon, clearly the servers have exploded and EME are contacting their insurance agents :confounded:
  • Pascalle wrote: »
    We haven't had an update from @CobaltDragon, clearly the servers have exploded and EME are contacting their insurance agents :confounded:

more like hamsters starved to death
  • Pascalle wrote: »
    We haven't had an update from @CobaltDragon, clearly the servers have exploded hamsters had heart attacks and EME are contacting their insurance agents :confounded:

FTFY
  • LatzaLatza ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Comment removed.
  • JGElinJGElin ✭✭
    Nah, they just needed to buy more from all the local pet stores to get the big hamster wheels running.
  • Latza wrote: »
    Pascalle wrote: »

FFFS WILL YOU. STOP. JYNXING IT. OH MY GOD. IS THAT SO HARD. PLZ. STOP

lmao!!
  • Not looking forward to the massive ping, am looking forward to seeing how the 5,000 ninja's scurrying across the screen causes tera to rip in half xD Also, the video was epic :)
  • Latza wrote: »
    I do not envy the servers for when we bombard the hell out of them with huge simultaneous log ins.

Joke'sonyouIalreadyloggedinanhourago

*spams enter server button*

O snap.

*SPAMS WITH YOU.*