[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Server Downtime Hangout Thread: May 17, 2016

Comments

• FelhammerFelhammer ✭✭✭
    Well while ya'll be levelling Ninja I'm gonna go ahead and continue with my Gunner. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL. May the best Melin win?

Gonna be boomin out with New Doom Music in my ears.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we need to have a conversation on what exactly "close" means...
  • JGElinJGElin ✭✭
    Latza wrote: »
    Pascalle wrote: »
    We haven't had an update from @CobaltDragon, clearly the servers have exploded and EME are contacting their insurance agents :confounded:

FFFS WILL YOU. STOP. JYNXING IT. OH MY GOD. IS THAT SO HARD. PLZ. STOP

But that's half the fun. *whines like a puppy*
  • Update from the race track...

2 drivers decided to engage in a demolition derby. We will need to take 3 more pace laps.

Trust me, I'm waiting to drop the green flag as much as you do.
  • iEIfieiEIfie ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    They re-adding wonderholme <3! Cannot wait to play this dg again!
  • Everyone hop on the ninja hype train express! Choo! Choo! Theres gonna be some good newz and bad newz.

Good newz=Velika is back to normal with loli grammas running around!
    Bad newz=Elin Puns cannot die harder with a vengence. If it didnt grab you before, it will haunt you now till the next patch!
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    My Melin is the one and only true best 10/10 Melin plox accept it
  • Pascalle wrote: »
    We haven't had an update from @CobaltDragon, clearly the servers have exploded and EME are contacting their insurance agents :confounded:

Just finishing up the last few things on a very long checklist, then it's Go Time!
  • JGElinJGElin ✭✭
    We're accepting no substitutes.
  • WOOOOOHOOOOO!
  • PascallePascalle ✭✭✭
    Pascalle wrote: »

Just finishing up the last few things on a very long checklist, then it's Go Time!

SWEEET!
  • -HEAVY BREATHING-
  • Get ready, guys. @CobaltDragon says we are about to drop the green flag.
  • JGElinJGElin ✭✭
    *starts spamming server log in*
  • Inb4 we actually have to wait till 10