[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Plus, get free items upon your first post-update log-in. Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes

Server Downtime Hangout Thread: May 17, 2016

Comments

• So, how is everyone (besides sleep deprived) this morning ~sets out donuts and muffins to go with the coffee~
  • I'm able to start downloading so open your launchers XD

• DarkCroft wrote: »
    So, how is everyone (besides sleep deprived) this morning ~sets out donuts and muffins to go with the coffee~

I'm well, trying to figure out what to do in the meantime. What about you? ^_^
  • LatzaLatza ✭✭
    Waiting for servers to pop so I can fly around like crazy. Only reason I'm all that hyped.
  • TritonalTritonal
    edited May 2016
    Any idea how much longer for them to pop up?
  • JinxyKat39JinxyKat39 ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna guzzle coffee, maybe make some muffins later, because i know it's going to be closer to 4 hours than two. Good morning everyone!
  • I decided to wait to do a ninja until after I graduate...sort of as my reward for my graduation.
  • Same, trying to figure out what to do lol. Me and my brother are planning how we are going to lvl (hes my back up healer) haha.
  • Yeah the patch is live so update update update!
  • AngelishAngelish ✭✭✭
    Tritonal wrote: »
    Yeah the patch is live so update update update!

Not live yet, just pre-load
  • JinxyKat39 wrote: »
    I'm gonna guzzle coffee, maybe make some muffins later, because i know it's going to be closer to 4 hours than two. Good morning everyone!

Things appear to be right on track...
    Dare I say that they might even be available early? :D

Oh Cobalt Senpai I love when you talk technical to me ;)

This is great news \o/
  • AngelishAngelish ✭✭✭
    JinxyKat39 wrote: »

No dun do that i need to take a shower, go to the store and make food first
  • Things appear to be right on track...
    You got this <3

omg don't jinx it