[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Server Downtime Hangout Thread: May 17, 2016

Comments

• The video was actually pretty epic xD Not looking forward to massive ping, but the race to 65 for 5,000 ninja's should be interesting :)
  • Kisade wrote: »
    Raveley wrote: »
    I'm so excited c:

You and this army.

lol yeah
  • PascallePascalle ✭✭✭
    You know what the new class should be after this patch? Another elin ninja class! MWAHAHA. EME please communicate my wishes to BHS.
  • Lilienette wrote: »
    The video was actually pretty epic xD Not looking forward to massive ping, but the race to 65 for 5,000 ninja's should be interesting :)

Isn't much of a race considering 60 scrolls exist.
  • PascallePascalle ✭✭✭
    Those scrolls are turned off for the first few days.
  • iSky wrote: »
    Lilienette wrote: »
    The video was actually pretty epic xD Not looking forward to massive ping, but the race to 65 for 5,000 ninja's should be interesting :)

Still disabled tho.
  • iSky wrote: »

Considering that 60 scrolls are disabled this week?
  • Ninja grindfest checklist:
    Drinks-Check
    Snacks-doublecheck
    headache pills ( in case of server crashes/lags) check
    lol
  • KisadeKisade ✭✭

F**K THE PING F**K THE SERVERS F**K EVERYTHING I WANNA LEARN WONDERHOLME... when my ninja is 65.

Guys did I Caffeine-Fueled-Hype right?
  • What about level 30 scrolls?
  • PascallePascalle ✭✭✭
    Kisade wrote: »

F**K THE PING F**K THE SERVERS F**K EVERYTHING I WANNA LEARN WONDERHOLME... when my ninja is 65.

YES!
  • KisadeKisade ✭✭
    I imagine all levelling aides will be disabled except for exp boosters.
  • JGElinJGElin ✭✭
    Kisade wrote: »

I give it a 6/10
  • Kisade wrote: »
    I imagine all levelling aides will be disabled except for exp boosters.

There is no reason for that now though.
  • LatzaLatza ✭✭
    https://youtu.be/LKZYE_TSptQ?t=66

Enjoy this while waiting