[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Server Trouble 10-18-16

Comments

• Whhahhahah good one
  • Potato servers ftw.

• Whhahhahah good one
  • Now i even have trouble posting comments here
  • We need our only hope
    dj-khaled-kenobi2.jpg
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    ratedX wrote: »
    Ketoth wrote: »

You sure? I mean i logged in and saw it go down once myself before my client crashed.
    Haven't bothered to go back since.

And MT down again

After maintenance butterfly got it, but server crashed while killing the bam . When it was back butterfly still had the quest but no scrol = no rally.
    Server hard reset again , amaterasu got it and killing with lag spikes in the last 10%, got the rally. Server went down again, synergy got it, but server crashed again at 30%, when was back again, synergy still had the quest but no scroll again, then the server crashed and i here writing this.
  • Well this going to be a while.. time to play something else in the meantime ^^
  • MT first to go down as always
  • ratedXratedX ✭✭✭
    Today seems like it's going to be.
    One of those days.
    Time for me to hop in the shower, Make myself something to eat. Thinking either
    Raman chicken noodle soup or Blueberry Pancakes (can't decide).

Kind of glad I have to go into work later, But i did want to get some things done in TERA
    O well, Always a later time, another day.

Hopefully you get the Server problems addressed and fixed soon.
    And people don't start showing up @ EME's doorsteps with pitchforks and torches.
  • FF went down before MT this time
  • ratedX wrote: »
    Today seems like it's going to be.
    One of those days.
    Time for me to hop in the shower, Make myself something to eat. Thinking either
    Raman chicken noodle soup or Blueberry Pancakes (can't decide).

Kind of glad I have to go into work later, But i did want to get some things done in TERA
    O well, Always a later time, another day.

Hopefully you get the Server problems addressed and fixed soon.
    And people don't start showing up @ EME's doorsteps with pitchforks and torches.

Raman chicken noodle soup imo ^~^
  • Going to look what steam has to offer today, bye Tera cya later :awesome:
  • Fallsmyer wrote: »
    Does MT crash once you guys are fighting a Rally Quest BAM?? FF doesn't seem to crash until the BAM is summoned and everyone starts in on it.... could be coincidence or could be something for Enmasse to look at.

I got one earlier and we downed it. It froze like three times and gave everyone a heart attack though
  • If the problem for crashing is rally Quest, than enmasse please disable the Rally Quest for now plsss :angry
  • Everytime something goes wrong people QQ and say "Triple Drop or Riot" or "Mongos or Riot". Chill out and relax. It's literally a game. EME is working their asses off I'm sure trying to fix this. So calm down, make some chips (to go with your salt), and ride it out until they give us a full update.