[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

Please Make Sure RMHM will show indicators.

Too many times have I entered the past few endgame dungeons and not been able to see anything when it came to fighting bosses like cage mechanics/aoe's i had to dodge out of, USUALLY getting me killed. It was fixed before FIHM came, just wanted to ask if this would be fixed with the new indicators we're getting or will it continue to be a problem.

Comments

• All I'm worried about is how my pp will react to Lilith while playing. It might be a little distracting.
  • make sure to get a good pc to see all indicators
  • Nibellung wrote: »
    make sure to get a good pc to see all indicators

Not sure if that's accurate, even people with great PC's that I know sometimes can't see the indicators.
  • Yeah Lilith sounds like she is getting r*ped. Would be awkward if someone else is around. English dub did a too good job this time.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    why you want indicators on HM?, you should know the damage areas by doing the NM version. Also RM doesn't that that many area damages, like cages
  • Athletic wrote: »
    Nibellung wrote: »
    make sure to get a good pc to see all indicators

Not sure if that's accurate, even people with great PC's that I know sometimes can't see the indicators.

its all about your pc...sorry to break that bubble for you :( but its true i have an old desktop configuration (over 5 years old) have everything on preset 3 and i have seen ALL MECHANICS IN ALL DUNGEONS, my friend on laptop can sometimes see sometimes he can't tera simply has bad optimization and that is something eme won't be able to help with...my friend waits 1-2mins before 2nd/3rd boss in SSHM and then it's usually fine, try doing that, hope it will help you
  • Ketoth wrote: »
    why you want indicators on HM?, you should know the damage areas by doing the NM version. Also RM doesn't that that many area damages, like cages
    Ketoth wrote: »

i think he was referring to pizza not boss attack patterns, pizza is shown anyway to everyone :D but if you cant see it you don't know which part is safe and that is a 1-shot mechanics and pizza patterns can be random