Join our Extra Life "Dream Stream Team!"

ztYZCyw.jpg

Sign up for the 2016 En Masse Extra Life team! This year we shall be called THE EME DREAM STREAM TEAM!

For those of you who haven't heard of Extra Life, it's a gaming event that happens one a year to raise money for children's hospitals. Gamers from around the world are invited to make an Extra Life profile and raise money. You can also join a team in order to collaborate and contribute towards bigger goals... like ours ;D

Whether you want to stream along with us, or hang out in our Twitch chat while we goof around for 25 hours straight, you're welcome to join our team and pledge to do ridiculous things for donations just like we are! Obviously the more people on our Dream Team, the better. Joining and sharing our team page to your friends and family will raise awareness of the event, and anyone who donates to your individual Extra Life profile will also be contributing to our team donation goal, with rewards for TERA players at each milestone!

We're planning all kinds of activities and rewards for our donors (and all TERA players), so look for updates in the next week while we ramp up.

Comments

• Glad this is going again this year c:
  • sounds great.
  • Nice initiative, can anyone join ? Are there requirements ?
  • LordZaihum wrote: »
    Nice initiative, can anyone join ? Are there requirements ?

Anyone can join! There aren't any requirements, except you'll need to create an Extra Life profile.

There's also no expectation that you'll get people to donate money. If you just want to be a part of the team to help spread the word and join in the fun, that's totally cool.
  • There's also no expectation that you'll get people to donate money. If you just want to be a part of the team to help spread the word and join in the fun, that's totally cool.
    What are some of the possible rewards? And are they exclusive to people that donate?
  • There's also no expectation that you'll get people to donate money. If you just want to be a part of the team to help spread the word and join in the fun, that's totally cool.
    What are some of the possible rewards? And are they exclusive to people that donate?

I'll be updating the page again in the next couple days, but there will be both. We'll have big items people can donate for, prizes for getting highest donations, and then rewards for all TERA players (like Double Drop weekends) based off the donation milestones our team achieves.
  • Is TERA donating to any particular hospital, or can we choose our own when joining the team?
  • Ysa wrote: »
    Is TERA donating to any particular hospital, or can we choose our own when joining the team?

You choose when you create your profile, and the donations you get will go towards that hospital. I believe the proceeds directly given to the Dream Steam Team are headed to Seattle Children's Hospital as En Masse is local to Seattle and it's one we're familiar with.
  • Alrighty! Thanks, Spacecats.
  • Honestly Can't wait for this again, 3rd year now for me trying :pleased:
  • edited October 2016
    Joined the team! I can't stream on November 5th though, so I'm doing it on November 1st! Top donator so far whoa. :D
  • Joined the team! I can't stream on November 5th though, so I'm doing it on November 1st! Top donator so far whoa. :D

Oh cool! Can you link to your stream? What time will you start?
  • edited October 2016
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Oh cool! Can you link to your stream? What time will you start?

This is my twitch channel I'll be streaming from I'm hoping around 8am mountain time. :3
  • Could we participate as a streamer if we can only stream on Sunday?
  • DouxBebe wrote: »
    Could we participate as a streamer if we can only stream on Sunday?

You can participate no matter when you stream or on what day as long as your playing and spreading attention :proud:

quoted from Extra Life's FAQ.

"No problem! Don’t let a commitment on the official Game Day (Nov. 5) stop you from joining. You can put in your game time whenever it works for you."