Join our Extra Life "Dream Stream Team!"

Comments

• rexoerexoe ✭✭✭
    sadly no Dong squad this year
  • Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    DouxBebe wrote: »
    Could we participate as a streamer if we can only stream on Sunday?

You can participate no matter when you stream or on what day as long as your playing and spreading attention :proud:

quoted from Extra Life's FAQ.

"No problem! Don’t let a commitment on the official Game Day (Nov. 5) stop you from joining. You can put in your game time whenever it works for you."

Awesome!
  • When are we getting that Elin hairstyle tho?
  • @Spacecats So if we stream to our twitch at any day its fine?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.facebook.com/Afightagainstneuroblastoma/posts/1752100481710384:0

for the sake of those little ones, I hope we can provide some good to help the little angels. <3
  • @Spacecats So if we stream to our twitch at any day its fine?

The best time to stream is during Extra Life weekend. That's when everybody involved with Extra Life is going to give their best effort, so you'll be in good company.

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last year and the year before it was announced weeks before extra life took place. This year it was announced just a few days before its set to take place, and yet we are still unaware of the rewards or thresholds and extra life is 2 days away.

You guys are slacking pretty hard :|
    But that doesn't surprise me anyway.
  • edited November 2016
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Last year and the year before it was announced weeks before extra life took place. This year it was announced just a few days before its set to take place, and yet we are still unaware of the rewards or thresholds and extra life is 2 days away.

@LancerJiva - It's been in planning for a little while now without an announcement going out, but this is mostly a consequence of Extra Life falling at an odd time in this year's schedule, being directly after both Mangragora/Halloween and Spellbound. In any case, I think we're still ready to have a great weekend :)

Spacecats wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »

@LancerJiva - It's been in planning for a little while now without an announcement going out, but this is mostly a consequence of Extra Life falling at an odd time in this year's schedule, being directly after both Mangragora/Halloween and Spellbound. In any case, I think we're still ready to have a great weekend :)

So whats going to become of this years donation and ingame rewards?
  • I will definitely be streaming during Extra Life 2016, this is my twitch for anyone who would like to watch or ever stop by!
    I hope you guys post some details before tomorrow so people know what benefits them into donating. I've donated all the years I've played TERA, but atm I'm at a standstill cause I have no idea what player rewards are or the Tier thresholds are for ingame rewards. I have noticed that your guys goal for this year is just $5000, last year it was aim to beat the year prior to that's amount. Why aren't you shooting for that this year? Or perhaps do you guys already know that you won't make it cause of the decline in the player base.

Anyway I hope you post details today so we know what we get when we donate.
  • I can't wait to stream extra life 2016. Hopefully my internet's up to the challenge!
    I'll be streaming tomorrow at https://www.twitch.tv/uguuchawn
  • Hope I don't do another "brb 30minutes" this year. twitch.tv/jhan694 lets goooo
  • Starbuzz wrote: »
    Hope I don't do another "brb 30minutes" this year. twitch.tv/jhan694 lets goooo

Sometimes you have to. I mean, hey, bathroom, sleep, food, etc. Take care of yourself!