[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Iron and Crimson Dragons 10/25/16

Comments

• Sowen wrote: »
    Stop complain please, theres no reason tho, i know they promissed that but, who cares ? that passive skill is most useless skill ever .. if it pop during a fight against boss is much and for 5 sec ? it really doesnt matter. Guess you guys are crying for nothing ..

Ps: don't hate me for saying that just what i think :o

the 2.0 passive is a decent increase of DPS when you get ahold of it

making it so people who spend real money can do more damage than people who don't is one of the first steps in making this game P2W.
    Just add the 2.0 passive mounts to the RNG boxes.
  • edited October 2016
    9 days of farming those specific 6 dungs to get a low low chance dragon, yay.
  • @Spacecats
    So, you're telling us that we MUST pay in order to get the Royal Draconis buff? Is this a kind of joke? I don't get the whole point of making a weaker buff Dragon completly RNG if they're not the Royal version, its useless. Seriously, a whole month for THIS?
  • Sowen wrote: »
    Stop complain please, theres no reason tho, i know they promissed that but, who cares ? that passive skill is most useless skill ever .. if it pop during a fight against boss is much and for 5 sec ? it really doesnt matter. Guess you guys are crying for nothing ..

Ps: don't hate me for saying that just what i think :o

This kind of thinking is exactly what lets EME do this kind of inexcusable stuff.
    don't brush it off as nothing because it's a significant boost in a fight, particularly considering it will pop once a minute.

stop apologizing for EME's bad decisions, call them out on it and make it known that they've screwed up.
  • p2w

on a side note, pokedex got rekt he has a 290 ghost dragon mount cuz he thought you could get 2.0 ones ingame kappa
  • edited October 2016
    Make the better dragon farmable or you'll have a significant porition of playerbase that is very mad.
  • Wait, so it's pure RNG and no 2.0 crit power free version? #P2W
  • dragons are here lets see who still gonna cry.
  • Manjuh wrote: »
    Are the free dragons bankable or not?

Unfortunately no, the dragons you get from eggs aren't tradeable or bankable.
  • I just want to point out that they're [filtered] over the vast majority of their playerbase after having [filtered] up spectacularly for months. It's like you're actually trying to anger as many of your players as you can, EME. Well, I certainly hope it works and that no one is stupid enough to support you by buying EMP. Unfortunately the game has far more whales than it should have.
  • What good come if even the best are PW2?
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Iron and Crimson dragons are set to release October 25! Players will be able to get these dragons multiple ways:
    • Account Bound Iron and Crimson dragons will be available through the TERA Store. As with all account-bound mounts, they aren’t tradeable. These mounts will have 1% HP and MP regeneration, but no combat stats.
    • Royal Iron and Crimson dragons will be available through Loot Boxes in the TERA Store. These boxes will be lower in price compared to Diamond and Ghost dragons, but like Diamond/Ghost they’ll grant the Draconis Rex passive, giving a chance to double Crit Power. They also have 2% HP/MP regen and a party buff that increases mounted movement speed by 10.
    • Non-tradeable Iron Dragons and Crimson Dragons will be obtainable by earning Dragon Scales. These versions will grant Dragon Master, giving a chance to increase Crit Power by a factor of 1.5.

Here’s how to obtain dragons in-game…

First off please note that none of the materials or resulting items involved in this process are tradeable or bankable. To begin, Dragon Scales can be earned through certain Vanguard Quests (see below). A single character will be able to earn up to six Dragon Scales each day by completing all six quests. We’ll also be looking to include Dragon Scales as rewards in other places, like through special events and the daily calendar rewards. These Dragon Scales will open a token shop, where you can spend fifty Dragon Scales to obtain a Hardening Dragon Egg.

The Hardening Dragon Egg can be opened like a box, with a small chance to contain either an Iron Dragon or a Crimson Dragon (both dragons have an equal chance of appearing). If you don’t get either dragon in your egg, you’ll receive a Dragon Claw instead. Eight Dragon Claws combine in your inventory to create a Mysterious Dragon Egg.

The Mysterious Dragon Egg can then be opened, and may contain an Iron Dragon or a Crimson Dragon. The chance of getting a dragon from these Mysterious Eggs is much better than the Hardening Dragon Egg. If you still weren’t lucky enough to get a dragon, you’ll receive two Dragon Claws instead, giving you a head start on getting your next Mysterious Dragon Egg.

The following Vanguard Requests will grant Dragon Scales as rewards:
    • Shadow Sanguinary (Hard)
    • Sky Cruiser Endeavor (Hard)
    • Lilith’s Keep (Hard)
    • Ruinous Manor (Hard)
    • Ruinous Manor (Normal)
    • Corsair’s Stronghold

If my memory serves me right, while ago you said that you want veteran players to be rewarded and to have easier access to those mounts, can you please tell us how is any of those ways rewarding for "veteran" players?

I'm just curious.
  • Ketoth wrote: »
    Where is the 2.0 passive in game? if it isnt avaible ingame TERA definly turned in P2W game
    You said 2.0 will be available in game

As of the update tomorrow, the only way to get the 2.0 passive in-game without going through the Store is by buying it from another player via trade or broker.
    Manjuh wrote: »

So how many people have to unsubscribe from elite before this tradeable token system is put back in the game?

NWJed4b.png

source
    Manjuh wrote: »

We need some answers, for real.

Making the weaker Dragon aviable via RNG, forcing us to do HM content or eternal CS ques in order to TRY and get a 1.5 buff Dragon is a lack of respect. The built system was intended to let ALL the players to get BOTH Dragons equally, no matter if you liked the Crimson or the Iron, you could perfectly farm them and get the one you like the most.

I get the point of "No bank, no trade for free dragons", but c'mon! Making us unable to get the Royal Iron/Crimson unless we pay is P2W, no matter how you try and see it, or even how you try to brush it away. You all (EME) stated that you were trying to avoid this, and, in order for that, you asked for more time to settle things up to dragons release. Now you're laughing at your player base face, making us to RNG ALL THE DRAGONS.

@EME, seriously, WORST desicion so far.