[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Iron and Crimson Dragons 10/25/16

Comments

• Could also add in that you can buy 5 dragon scales with a reasonable amount of Tera Rewards Credits.
    This would be a great addition. This is also a fair trade off in the way that people may HATE buying the RNG boxes but want other items from the TERA store.

So you get what you want... $$ and we get what we want DRAGONS...
  • At least make the damn things bankable... It already takes long enough to farm each token without it being [filtered] on one alt.
  • TomRipleyTomRipley ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I see the thread's been unpinned from the general discussions. Also no responses from staff in a while. So I guess that's that. We either gotta pay up or suffer literally intolarable rng. Goodbye exceptionary fair f2p model, goodbye dragons. o7 It was nice not having you.

PS I've been playing for long enough that I could afford the mounts at the broker, but tell that to any new or not so dedicated player, eh?
  • well guess what, i just got my first dragon CLAW lmao. not surprising at all considering this company wants to dry up the P2W players pocket first.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats

Come on, please answer me.
  • Disappointing.

Your original plan of tokens dropping from Lv65 BAMs would have been better and more accessible. Instead you replaced it with tokens gated behind mainly hard mode dungeons, which clearly not many will even want to go for. Coupled with the RNG I've been reading about involved in the process and how the Tera Store versions are better anyways...what's even the point?

I actually considered buying one of the account bound dragons too. I don't even care about the passive boost, I just wanted a flying mount other than that horse that I could earn in-game, and none of the other flying mounts up to this point suited me. But after learning how you went back on your promise, either of your own accord or at the behest of those fools at Bluehole, I'm not even going to do that either.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    throwing 1-3 scales into calendar rewards would be pretty cool as well
    TduhU60.png
    ayy

cheers
  • metagame wrote: »
    TduhU60.png
    ayy

cheers

Now continue doing this for the next two years daily, and maybe, but just maybe, a dragon will come off it. /o\

Seriously, @Spacecats, better spend the daily log-in rewards on something that's actually useful. To everyone not willing to do endless mindnumbing grind for the slim chance of an inferior dragon version, this makes no sense at all.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    TomRipley wrote: »
    TduhU60.png
    ayy

cheers

Now continue doing this for the next two years daily, and maybe, but just maybe, a dragon will come off it. /o\

Seriously, @Spacecats, better spend the daily log-in rewards on something that's actually useful. To everyone not willing to do endless mindnumbing grind for the slim chance of an inferior dragon version, this makes no sense at all.

They are at least as useful as goldfinger tokens, with a chance at a better reward. It has the chance to shorten the grind for some players. I don't think he should dedicate every day to them, but some now and then seems nice.
  • Catservant wrote: »
    They are at least as useful as goldfinger tokens, with a chance at a better reward. It has the chance to shorten the grind for some players. I don't think he should dedicate every day to them, but some now and then seems nice.

Well I for one won't even try grinding the dragons. I still want to have some fun in the game after all. If you want, you can have any scales I get from log-in rewards. ... Oh, wait... not tradable. :(
  • Then put atleast 3 stacks or more
  • Catservant wrote: »
    TomRipley wrote: »
    TduhU60.png
    ayy

cheers

Except that with Goldfinger tokens you have a 100% chance of getting an item, and the reward can be given to an alt or traded away (as long as box is not opened), instead of a nearly non-existent change of getting some dragon.

And one scale about once a week? Come on, EME. Seriously. Unless these have a 100% chance of getting a dragon, why even bother?
  • Now make working reset scroll for sshm so every person can easy farm 8 scale per day, that only easy way to obtain it
  • Obscumbra wrote: »
    BHTrellis wrote: »
    Elyann wrote: »
    Oxer7 wrote: »
    how doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i clear those HM dg with undergear. sshm is imposible for me with slaughter. cant even make a single VM. and now this.

Slaughter isn't the problem there.
    People had to clear SSHM in slaughter or Starfall in order to get VM. The problem is that after about 2 weeks that any patch comes out people start asking for " Full +15 , skilled , willing to carry" instead of organizing training runs

And there are some of us, very few like me, that will never be able to get a +15 on anything. Very low enchant chance, no gold at all,,,ETC....

Idk, +15ing 1 piece isn't that much if you play the game and can actually do content.

lel u serious [filtered] that grind i only do like what [filtered] it cant even complete weekly daily
  • I'm just gonna throw this out there. I've always like TERA because it was a good f2p game that made it's money off of costumes and a not overpowered elite system (other than the broker advantages, it's mostly just convience items). But a clear cut example of p2w like this worries me about how the game is going to go from here, and if I ever needed a reason to cancel and start playing Elder Scrolls Online instead, this would definately be it. I would -much- rather pay a subscription or pay for expansions than deal with a p2w game (really, $50 for this mount...). That being said, probably cancelling my elite status until I see what happens from here, hopefully EME/BHS realizes that p2w just drives customers away (just look at all the EU players we have that fled gameforge servers due to p2w tactics).