[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Iron and Crimson Dragons 10/25/16

Comments

• Suck it up people, you want to have the 2 passive abilities anyways, as I understand they have separate cooldowns or something, so buy one from store/trade broker and farm a weaker one with dailes :/
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Torchide wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Manjuh wrote: »
    Are the free dragons bankable or not?

Unfortunately no, the dragons you get from eggs aren't tradeable or bankable.

So how many people have to unsubscribe from elite before this tradeable token system is put back in the game?

NWJed4b.png

source

The token in that screencap is part of the system the En Masse team had originally planned for these dragons, but as you know we had to put a hold on that and change the system (which is what the delay was about). The plan I posted in this thread is the one agreed upon after many in-depth conversations with Bluehole.
  • Sowen wrote: »
    Stop complain please, theres no reason tho, i know they promissed that but, who cares ? that passive skill is most useless skill ever .. if it pop during a fight against boss is much and for 5 sec ? it really doesnt matter. Guess you guys are crying for nothing ..

Ps: don't hate me for saying that just what i think :o

I bet your char is IMP +15 with 50 costumes and not even skilled in ABHM, so yea this doesn't affect you since you just prolly want the dragon by the look, but affect all the other people who actually wanna learn how to play the game and specially as a DPS class and sadly the only way to reach the top is if you pay for these dragons in the store since you can't get them for free in game. Also yea is just the "useless crit buff" FOR NOW! what next?
  • Spellbound is going to be the dumbest update, and half the playerbase will leave because of the way dragons have been handled.
    All i can do is sit here and slowly clap at how many dumb decisions have been made recently for this game.
  • TerraformingTerraforming ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    This is disturbing news. I'm very disappointed. This sets a new precedent for cash shop items that make the game P2W. I'm afraid if this trend continues TERA will lose its most loyal fanbase.

Please reconsider this plan EME. Royal Iron and Crimson should be earnable in game too as was stated originally!
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    I have a store dragon that I swiped for and I'm outraged at this. Not only is it a horrendous grind, you're never going to be able to get the higher tier dragon passive without some form of RNG swiping occurring either from you or from another player.

Absolutely disgraceful. With all the talk of improving community communication and P2W being 'avoided' you sure are painting a very dismal picture, a far cry from the sunshine and rainbows you promised. I'm almost t10, 110k off to be precise. You can be sure no more money of mine is going to bump that number down.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was no way of obtaining the Diamond or ghost dragons ingame either. They are all from Loot boxes.
  • So we need to pay for RNG boxes which isn't guaranteed of us getting the "Royal dragon" lol this is ridiucloussss
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Torchide wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Manjuh wrote: »
    Are the free dragons bankable or not?

Unfortunately no, the dragons you get from eggs aren't tradeable or bankable.

So how many people have to unsubscribe from elite before this tradeable token system is put back in the game?

NWJed4b.png

source

The token in that screencap is part of the system the En Masse team had originally planned for these dragons, but as you know we had to put a hold on that and change the system (which is what the delay was about). The plan I posted in this thread is the one agreed upon by Bluehole.

So, basically, GameForge got a 100% farmeable dragon system, where you choose and pick your favorite dragon, and we get another F---ED RNG system to add into the countless list? And in top of that, we get no Royal Iron/Crimson Dragon unless we pay to RNG them too? Really?
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Do EME realize that a great part of the player base don't care about the mount? They just want the passive?
    At least make the passive available in game without the dragon, learned by a skill book
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Searches downvote button for this topic. Damn it. P2W eme
  • Time to get dat Iron dragon. About time they released it tbh...
  • Atleast make it possible to farm any instance of the 6 as much as you want, not just 1 SCHM per day for token etc.
  • Not bankable dragon? Thats a nice joke.. GL getting a mount one day on dps as healer main.
    Just aside the p2w aspect.
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    Thanks4Scammin
    5Xdylgi.png
    9OLtQOf.png
    The original idea was way less [filtered] and way less p2w