[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Iron and Crimson Dragons 10/25/16

Comments

• edited October 2016
    @Treeshark

There was a statement on Nexon K-Tera from Director Paik himself who addresses "Inflation and pay-to-win aspect of the game".

Actually, on further reading it looks like I misundertood it. Ktera also limited dragons behind a paywall and as far as I know, none-lootbox dragons do not exist yet. If that is so then I can't blame you if you tried to address this issue with BHS, since I have no idea how far up in the company ladder you are. But I can say that this limitation is a mistake that'll cause the relatively small, but still significant portion of hardcore playerbase to leave and/or just not care that much about the game anymore.

From what I hear EU tera has events where you can acquire better dragons. That won't solve the problem, but at least it will alleviate the problem and subdue the anger.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Where is the 2.0 passive in game? if it isnt avaible ingame TERA definly turned in P2W game
    You said 2.0 will be available in game

As of the update tomorrow, the only way to get the 2.0 passive in-game without going through the Store is by buying it from another player via trade or broker.

Didnt u guys say that the 2.0 dragon would be in game also?
  • meomeo26 wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Where is the 2.0 passive in game? if it isnt avaible ingame TERA definly turned in P2W game

As of the update tomorrow, the only way to get the 2.0 passive in-game without going through the Store is by buying it from another player via trade or broker.

Didnt u guys say that the 2.0 dragon would be in game also?

@meomeo26 They are in game, for a small amount of USD you can have it (As small as good your RNG could be)
  • 1d0cb2e784.jpg

ayyyyyyyyyy
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    Xerray wrote: »
    Not bankable dragon? Thats a nice joke.. GL getting a mount one day on dps as healer main.
    Just aside the p2w aspect.

9 days to get a Hardened Egg, small chance to get either a Iron or Crimson Dragon. (You can't choose the one you want) If it fails you get a Dragon claw. Takes 8 dragon claw for a mysterious egg. If you fail all of the hardened eggs it's 72 days of doing 6 dailies to have a higher chance of getting a Iron or Crimson dragon (Still can't choose) Still failable which gives you 2 Dragon claws.
    or you can p2w. These dragons a tragedy and a half. Gameforge inc
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    FnbBrQ1.jpg

http://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/6771/dragons/p1

so what is the correct defintion of: honor that commitment in "Historically we have always fought to maintain a proper balance between earned and paid ways to achieve power, and we want to honor that commitment."
  • edited October 2016
    I wouldn't mind the grind and the rng if there was also a chance to get the better dragon. Pretty disappointing that they turned out to be a cash shop item only and some what concerning should there be more passives like this added to other cosmetics.
  • Bad servers, bugs that take so long to be fixed, patch notes that take so long just to be released incomplete and missing important informations, no transparency, promises that are never completed. You guys can't even do a good work and want push P2W like this on our face?
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I really wanted a black dragon for my sorc. Guess now I'll be too busy wiping the egg off my face to do anything about it.
  • I am so disappointed... :(
  • Yo @Tatsuyaaa , we're friends right? Can I buy an Iron one for cheap??
  • Pay2win.

The game begins the road to death.
  • Ketoth wrote: »

I don't understand you ketoth....tera has been p2w for a long long time....buy thousands of emp, sell for gold, buy full imperator +15 set on broker even get quatrefoil brooch there, you dont need to do anything, play sshm or anything just ahve a credit card...

"I inspected an amani slayer on my server, full imp +15, new brooch AND NOT EVEN SKILLED IN SSNM LET ALONE SSHM" ====== COMPLETE P2W END OF STORY
  • this new idea about how to get these dragons is awful
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    salE983 wrote: »

I don't understand you ketoth....tera has been p2w for a long long time....buy thousands of emp, sell for gold, buy full imperator +15 set on broker even get quatrefoil brooch there, you dont need to do anything, play sshm or anything just ahve a credit card...

"I inspected an amani slayer on my server, full imp +15, new brooch AND NOT EVEN SKILLED IN SSNM LET ALONE SSHM" ====== COMPLETE P2W END OF STORY

The game has never had anything that gives in game power from the store only (being able to buy it from other people doesn't count) until these.

That person had to buy the mats from other players or get carried in dungeons. That's fine. It's rewarding people who play the game.