[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Iron and Crimson Dragons 10/25/16

Comments

• salE983 wrote: »
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Where is the 2.0 passive in game? if it isnt avaible ingame TERA definly turned in P2W game
    You said 2.0 will be available in game

I don't understand you ketoth....tera has been p2w for a long long time....buy thousands of emp, sell for gold, buy full imperator +15 set on broker even get quatrefoil brooch there, you dont need to do anything, play sshm or anything just ahve a credit card...

"I inspected an amani slayer on my server, full imp +15, new brooch AND NOT EVEN SKILLED IN SSNM LET ALONE SSHM" ====== COMPLETE P2W END OF STORY

I don't think you understand what pay 2 win means, P2W means that the ONLY way you can accomplish something that is vital, important, or otherwise impactful on the gameplay is by paying real money for it

Tera has had a very solid system of letting people buy cash shop items off of other people with gold for a long while, while most of those items are either nonessential or otherwise not very important to gameplay, the few that are can be obtained ingame or have effectively equally good ingame counterparts.

stop trying to defend this and state it for what it is, a mistake.

Oh and at the end of the day? Your gear doesn't mean [filtered] if you can't run the dungeon, so buying a full set of BiS gear will only get you as far as you can use it.
  • 1d0cb2e784.jpg

ayyyyyyyyyy

exactly the maths in this is correct, as they said at least 3 months to farm it....wait i have a life?
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    salE983 wrote: »
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Where is the 2.0 passive in game? if it isnt avaible ingame TERA definly turned in P2W game
    You said 2.0 will be available in game

I don't understand you ketoth....tera has been p2w for a long long time....buy thousands of emp, sell for gold, buy full imperator +15 set on broker even get quatrefoil brooch there, you dont need to do anything, play sshm or anything just ahve a credit card...

"I inspected an amani slayer on my server, full imp +15, new brooch AND NOT EVEN SKILLED IN SSNM LET ALONE SSHM" ====== COMPLETE P2W END OF STORY

All MMOs have gold buyers and IRL money currency sellers for in-game money. It doesn't make the game p2w. it just makes the emp seller stupid, impatient, and unskilled
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit disappointed with this...
  • The least you can do to ease this outrage is to make the tokens and dragons bankable or tradeable. Im not going to grind for half a year to get my crippled dragon mount and end up getting it on the wrong character
  • And to clarify, yes, I'm aware you can buy dragon mounts from other players, but those players have to buy it with real money, and that is the ONLY way you can obtain them, and unlike the usual costume or even pet, this is far more impactful to gameplay than anything else thus far.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    If downvoting was on this forum, inc -1000+ points like before.
  • Its really, really bad!
  • So even NA had no nice way, then i doubt we on EU will every get a good way ... The "Event" what we have is only a p2w Event ... U need to spend money to get enough Letter .... Ingame drops are zero
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    :) what is this [filtered]
    as someone said before me:
    1. bugs, late fixes, ~ servers
    2. almost no content, removed content
    3. late patch notes, late patch, late everything
    4. no talents
    5. no balance
    6. no transparency
    7. lastly, the veteran player rewards... oh wait, sorry, NO dragons

this is as good as nothing
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    We need the downvote button back.
  • The change of the loot box of the Royal Iron and Crimson dragons will equal the Diamond / Ghost?
  • Can we light a candle [*] in memory of TERA.... A game we all loved and cared for once. And now it's going to the P2W route. :(
  • I have been defending EME saying these dragons weren't pay to win because we were getting in game versions with passive too. But this has now become the definition of pay to win. Giving an advantage to players who swipe that others cannot get without swiping too. Well done EME, very disappointed.
  • KiraboshiKiraboshi ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Spacecats wrote: »

The token in that screencap is part of the system the En Masse team had originally planned for these dragons, but as you know we had to put a hold on that and change the system (which is what the delay was about). The plan I posted in this thread is the one agreed upon after many in-depth conversations with Bluehole.

If it takes that long to agree upon a plan, and the plan is still incredibly stupid, it's not a valid excuse but rather a shameful display.

It is very clear from what you are telling us here that many of the higher ups in charge have...quite frankly, absolutely no idea wtf they are doing.

Keeping the dragons pay2win this way is an immeasurably incompetent decision. You will lose players over this, guaranteed. The only reason to play Tera over other many MMO choices out there for many of us is the simple reason that you have managed to keep pay2win out of the game. Now that this reason no longer exists, players no longer have any valid reason to stay.

If I were you Spacecats I'd start sending out resumes, because if this is the direction EME has decided to take it's only a matter of time before the next layoff wave.