[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Iron and Crimson Dragons 10/25/16

Comments

• Fleett wrote: »
    We need the downvote button back.
    https://store.enmasse.com/tera/elite-status we have a even better button, unsubscribe =)
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Its easier to farm gold and buy from the broker than farming....

Emp rates will sky rocket
  • Doganzaka wrote: »
    meomeo26 wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Where is the 2.0 passive in game? if it isnt avaible ingame TERA definly turned in P2W game
    You said 2.0 will be available in game

As of the update tomorrow, the only way to get the 2.0 passive in-game without going through the Store is by buying it from another player via trade or broker.

Didnt u guys say that the 2.0 dragon would be in game also?

@meomeo26 They are in game, for a small amount of USD you can have it (As small as good your RNG could be)

i mean u would be able to farm them
  • Pay 2 Win!, also you just lied to all of us on Sept 16th Stream... nice job EME, nice job. Thanks for finally kill TERA.
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    azdxfr.jpg

I knew eme was going to [filtered] this up.
  • oh oh, i think im gonna search another mmorpg, sad, i really liked the game, i was expecting to farm bams to get my dragon. Im poor, i cant afford a 500k dragon from broker. Let alone making it RNG for clearing HM Dungeons and CS wich no one plays. Just remove crit from dragons already.
  • idk why you guys are acting surprised you all know who you're dealing with lmao
  • VirtualoidVirtualoid ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    So not only no royal dragon in-game, but also can't at least help your own alt get it?

Where is the down vote button?
  • I dont know why i decided to give up everything on Tera EU to restart over here tbh
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Gameforge > En Masse

En Masse failed to deliver Dragons and continues to fail to deliver again the promised dragons, fails even more on getting feedback from Placebo Council... :expressionless:

So much for "closed relationship" with Bluehole.
  • vrale wrote: »
    Where is treeshark to defend this [filtered] system at a time like this? This isn't up too the community manager, this is above his pay grade and directly correlates with him.
    Looking some elin pantsu.
  • ateco wrote: »
    So for normal players not in a tribe are inaccessible. Thank you very much.

Yes, this is what I was afraid of. My daughter left and was waiting for the dragons. Now, i doubt she'll be coming back. So much for Tera.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Manjuh wrote: »
    Are the free dragons bankable or not?

Unfortunately no, the dragons you get from eggs aren't tradeable or bankable.

This whole thing stinks. It's nothing like what we were told originally.
  • FLaMiNxCHaoSFLaMiNxCHaoS ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    alright yea this is pretty infuriating. i've always given enmasse the benefit of the doubt but not being able to get the double crit through in game means is seriously unacceptable.