Fraywind is now equalized

What's the point of Conflate or any pvp gear now if its gonna be like cs?

Comments

• you can always use that amazing gear you made in zergfes..i mean CU and the deadlands called the open world!
  • So let me get this straight......There is no point in having pvp gear? Okay....I was huge customer, But now I'm not spending another Dollar on this wannabe MMO. *Don't bother saying get geared for CU, that content is already dead*
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can always use that amazing gear you made in zergfes..i mean CU and the deadlands called the open world!

I don't do CU and I'm not in a guild and have no interested in doing so... so Conflate is pointless. Such a waste.

I guess they decided to do skill over gear then.
  • You also earn less credits than CS, Tank BG, and make the same amount of KS credits as Kumas. FWC is dead. Again. On the bright side, I can afk on ladders for free credits now, so thanks I guess.
  • Team 3s!!!
  • Absolutely stupid, FWC is going to be dead now and they buffed kumas lmao. This is a joke, horrible company, why don't they get player feedback before making ridiculous decisions? Conflate buff was so nice but now it's practically useless...
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Also, I wish they'd allow us to liberate conflate or something. Invested so much in making full sets for 2 of my characters and now they're completely useless since I don't have a guild and can't participate in CU.
  • I only crafted my pvp gear and +15'd it to do FWC. Open world pvp is dead af and CU is a joke. Im a 100% pvp player, and now I cant even use my pvp gear.

This is so disheartening and disappointing.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    They shouldn't force us to do CU anyways. Some people just enjoy Fraywind. Now that's out the window.
  • They don't [filtered] realize that EQ in FWC will throw off the balance so much...they don't play their own [filtered] game. This will drive pvpers away from the game.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    What's the point of Conflate or any pvp gear now if its gonna be like cs?

shining while you hunt cute elin fey forest B)
  • Nootiful wrote: »
    Welp now pvp is dead what do we do?

Now we quit Tera lmao, or wait until they finally realize they're destroying pvp (if that ever happens).
  • sumlausumlau
    edited October 2016
    Digivolve wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    I guess they decided to do skill over gear then.
    It's not skill over gear. EQ gear greatly favors some classes and puts other even more on the bottom of the ladder. Not to mention healers getting easily combo'd to death. Way too easy.

This right here^. Look at this eme, an actual player who knows the consequences of EQ gear. Why not actually play your game or get player feedback before making a huge decision like this?
  • Time to take another break from Tera.