Fraywind is now equalized

14567810»

Comments

• BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    @Spacecats Strong bias you guys got there even to go to such lengths against the developer's decision (and the players who approved of it).
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    null
    Considering the game is pretty much dead for PvP I imagine they are seeing their PvP crowd slowly dwindle and realize when FWC was up and running popping every night that the game was healthier population wise for PvP.

So bring back FWC and up its reward to be better than the no skill BGS like CS and Kumas. I am all for it. FWC is by far my favorite BG in TERA. It's about PVP, not some crappy tank thing or kumas.
  • They should make it non-EQ and get the rewards up so it pops as a pure business decision. Without a mass non-EQ BG their P2W shop sales drop.
  • Any update on this?
  • @Spacecats just say to BHS that you both are losing money because of FWC (why pvp players will buy emp to sell so they can get pvp gear if there is no point anymore).
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    I read somewhere last night (on cell can't find link right now) that Ktera had/has reverted to uneq gear in fwc.

Can anyone confirm with patch notes or that plays?

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »
    I read somewhere last night (on cell can't find link right now) that Ktera had/has reverted to uneq gear in fwc.

Can anyone confirm with patch notes or that plays?

Lets hope this is true
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    WOW.... why was this thread disabled to go to top of discussions? obviously people are posting here and that makes it hard to get replies on the topic.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »
    WOW.... why was this thread disabled to go to top of discussions? obviously people are posting here and that makes it hard to get replies on the topic.

Was wondering the same thing. Maybe EME is tired of seeing this thread lol.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    :wondering: if I need to make a new thread or will this one be fixed ??????!?