[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Fraywind is now equalized

Comments

• FWC, despite its issues, was a popular battleground with decent rewards for the time invested, but with the imbalanced EQ gear, and lowered credits, everyone might as well just do Kumas Royale.

If I had known the BG change was coming I'd have never farmed for Conflate.

These are bad changes, and hopefully will be reconsidered.
  • I havent seen people so mad since the FIHM fiasco.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    LL73TTKKA9 wrote: »
    this is awesome nowevery1 actually likes fwc now u actually gotta play with skill instead of gear haha :hurrah:

Even so, the credits are nerfed below CS rewards, so its more worth doing CS, when no one does CS anyways.
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    What's the point of Conflate or any pvp gear now if its gonna be like cs?

Team 3s isn't equalized!
  • Hodman wrote: »
    Time to take another break from Tera.

Yep, brb in 6 months
  • sumlau wrote: »
    Hodman wrote: »
    Time to take another break from Tera.

Yep, brb in 6 months

This
  • Tera is going full pve mode guys. Eventually they will disable pvp in tera :D
  • Tatsuyaaa wrote: »
    Tera is going full pve mode guys. Eventually they will disable pvp in tera :D

Team 3s isn't equalized!
  • Not a big deal. PvP has been dead for awhile now.
  • XZeroX wrote: »
    Not a big deal. PvP has been dead for awhile now.

Team 3s is lit!
  • meowmeowmoomeowmeowmoo ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Tatsuyaaa wrote: »
    Tera is going full pve mode guys. Eventually they will disable pvp in tera :D

queue team 3s =)
  • XZeroX wrote: »
    Not a big deal. PvP has been dead for awhile now.

At least FWC was thing but they're like screw pvp lul, buff kumas lul.
  • ratedXratedX ✭✭✭
    And this is the reason I been sitting capped on every class mostly. Wondering if making conflate was going to be worth it come patch. I got my answer. Sucks for you guys who bought or crafted it for owpvp and CU, but you should of waited!
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    ratedX wrote: »
    And this is the reason I been sitting capped on every class mostly. Wondering if making conflate was going to be worth it come patch. I got my answer. Sucks for you guys who bought or crafted it for owpvp and CU, but you should of waited!

I made conflate for my gunner, on the contrary of it being buffed, but not on the contrary of FWC being equalized, so now its a waste.