Fraywind is now equalized

Comments

• Would be nice if this eq gear comes together with a new/old class balance. But i guess its gonna be too much work for them.
    Anyway, lets see how its going to be, casuals won't be so far behind those +15 bis.
    Pvp in every game should be measured on skills, pve should be gear dependent.
    Im aware that this eq gear isn't balanced in all aspects, is that because this should be only the first step to fix pvp
    Look on OP class now.
    Buff some endurance to healers
  • Just to humor me: @Spacecats , could you tell us what the thought behind this change was? I could use a good laugh
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    lol "what's the point on conflate", totally priceless. Conflate is gear from last patch. It's your own fault for expecting to want to use your stupid previous gear in new patch. You know gear becomes obsolete on every patch?

Best change ever, good to know it came from BHS and not just for EU.
  • RIP FWC
    Only thing which was nice playing, not only dgs on AV, I hate kumas why the heck did you even add it? And when it was added its for everyone now they gonna screw up even FWC. Way to go EME this game is dying.

• 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Borsuc wrote: »
    lol "what's the point on conflate", totally priceless. Conflate is gear from last patch. It's your own fault for expecting to want to use your stupid previous gear in new patch. You know gear becomes obsolete on every patch?

Best change ever, good to know it came from BHS and not just for EU.

Same question applies to new pvp jewelry and any other pvp gear that ever gets released.
  • that whats CU is for so join a guild and stop whine like babies CU is real fun i love we should see cs back up as the dragon mats are acquired there also, so looks good.
  • 3AJXKWTNR3 wrote: »
    that whats CU is for so join a guild and stop whine like babies CU is real fun i love we should see cs back up as the dragon mats are acquired there also, so looks good.

yeah ur 10 fps so gud
  • Eiiji wrote: »
    fraywind was mosly gear carry anyways, this way more people will queue, it will be better.

but for people who still want it non-equalized, there should be another section for them like in the past, before we had equalized and non-equalized fwc, non-equalized one was popping a lot faster tbh.

U won't see more ppl queueing for fwc for this simple reason that now kumas royale will give as many ks credits. BHS just killed this battleground no matter if the gear is eq or not, its just not worth considering time/reward factor.
  • Maltherii wrote: »
    Eiiji wrote: »
    fraywind was mosly gear carry anyways, this way more people will queue, it will be better.

but for people who still want it non-equalized, there should be another section for them like in the past, before we had equalized and non-equalized fwc, non-equalized one was popping a lot faster tbh.

U won't see more ppl queueing for fwc for this simple reason that now kumas royale will give as many ks credits. BHS just killed this battleground no matter if the gear is eq or not, its just not worth considering time/reward factor.

You get nothing if you lose in Kumas now, but you get credits if you lose in Team 3s at least!
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    Maltherii wrote: »

but what do you even need credits for now???
  • kamizuma wrote: »

PVE gear c:
  • kamizuma wrote: »

To gear for team 3s!
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    So @Spacecats do you have any information as to whether or not fraywind will be reverted back to non-equalized?
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    So @Spacecats do you have any information as to whether or not fraywind will be reverted back to non-equalized?

There's no need to revert it.

If You can't win without your P2W gear then You don't deserve to be on a PvP match.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    MW54WC5MC9 wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »

There's no need to revert it.

If You can't win without your P2W gear then You don't deserve to be on a PvP match.

Aw someones salty. I guess you don't have imperator gear. Poor thing -pat pat- =/ Well unfortunately, conflate isn't pay to win and I have conflate on my gunner that I'd like to use. I guess you are calling the entire community unskilled, because I'm not the only one who is complaining about this. GJ on that one though -thumbs up-