Fraywind is now equalized

Comments

• BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Koikoi wrote: »
    Days, weeks? before this patch hit you already had people on the forum complaining about the EQ gear because of EU patch notes. No one knew what rewards/shop would look like at that point for us they were worried about the GEAR.
    And? He was talking about why it's inactive, not why your PvP wannabes were complaining.
    If the 20+ threads regarding the EQ gear doesn't tell you something, idk what to say.
    Is that why you feel the need to spam about it in every thread related? Your army sure is small. But repeating it won't make it true though.

Why would they revert FWC when dragons had more complaints and aren't reverted? Especially considering this change made some people happy, you just have to deal with this fact.
  • Borsuc wrote: »
    Days, weeks? before this patch hit you already had people on the forum complaining about the EQ gear because of EU patch notes. No one knew what rewards/shop would look like at that point for us they were worried about the GEAR.
    And? He was talking about why it's inactive, not why your PvP wannabes were complaining.
    If the 20+ threads regarding the EQ gear doesn't tell you something, idk what to say.
    Is that why you feel the need to spam about it in every thread related? Your army sure is small. But repeating it won't make it true though.

Why would they revert FWC when dragons had more complaints and aren't reverted? Especially considering this change made some people happy, you just have to deal with this fact.

it's the fact of unskilled players entering pvp and getting demolished, don't know how that isn't clear to everybody yet. i rarely do pvp myself, but i do understand the children's cries. plus will also say, get over it, or don't play anymore. it's very simple to do either
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    @Borsuc
    I can see by how fast fw pops that it made so many people happy! but everyone knows it hasn't popped and I want to say even once since this patch rolled in.

The only reason I was ever in Tera was for Pvp. not only did they ruin bgs but they ruined Pvp all together with this patch. so I shall keep posting like many of the other people visiting these threads.

Dragons are so completely unrelated to this topic I won't even start on that.

@cloud3431
    I'm close to quitting. But I keep visiting in hopes they see what a mess has been made. Over half of my friends list as literally "left the game" since this patch rolled in. Not only because of the EQ BGs but the overall lack of PvP in general.
  • Koikoi wrote: »
    @Borsuc
    I can see by how fast fw pops that it made so many people happy! but everyone knows it hasn't popped and I want to say even once since this patch rolled in.

The only reason I was ever in Tera was for Pvp. not only did they ruin bgs but they ruined Pvp all together with this patch. so I shall keep posting like many of the other people visiting these threads.

Dragons are so completely unrelated to this topic I won't even start on that.

@cloud3431
    I'm close to quitting. But I keep visiting in hopes they see what a mess has been made. Over half of my friends list as literally "left the game" since this patch rolled in. Not only because of the EQ BGs but the overall lack of PvP in general.

Bye bye P2W comunity.

:proud:
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    MW54WC5MC9 wrote: »

Bye bye P2W comunity.

:proud:

Comments like this never fail to amaze me. People leaving a game in numbers, no matter if they are p2w or not
    IS NOT A GOOD THING.
    Especially when it's an older MMO that well has been on the fall for a bit now.
  • just gonna repeat myself from the last 5 times someone tried to make this argument:

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/83937/#Comment_83937
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    @PlagueFWC

110% spot on.
  • Immisively wrote: »
    PVP does revolve around queues and queues revolve around rewards so FWC will have a hard time popping without some pvp shop changes (bonanza boxes, smart dyads, some want imp mats etc.).
    Just as a small note, the first two are actually fixed now -- bonanza boxes and smart dyads. Imp mats are the one thing that aren't there at the moment.
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    Maybe if you actually could take "no" for an answer, you might see a response, but we both know you won't accept that.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    Borsuc wrote: »
    Maybe if you actually could take "no" for an answer, you might see a response, but we both know you won't accept that.

I don't think any of us will take "no" for an answer. If we do, that's us uninstalling the game.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    aeee98 wrote: »
    For the sake of the argument, is changing FWC back to unequalized really going to fix the problem entirely, or are there other complications that compound the situation?

I clearly remember there was at least a year or two when Fraywind never popped at all for anyone because the rewards were bad and there was no reason for anyone to do it, even though they claimed to enjoy it. It was actually only in recent patches that the tables turned on it. The state of PvP feels like a rollercoaster over the years mostly because the PvP community here is so different than K-TERA. The last patch family before this one was basically the only time for years that we haven't had a ton of PvP complaints.

It's because here, the PvP comunity, is only a P2W comunity, meanwhile K-Tera is a PvP comunity.

Surprise, our PvP community was larger than KTera's

A P2W comunity doesn't count as a PvP comunity.

Tell that to all the +15 PvE players who actually are F2P.

Don't think that all +15 PvP players are P2W lol.
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I don't think any of us will take "no" for an answer. If we do, that's us uninstalling the game.
    And? You aren't the first by far, and won't be the last, of people who quit over changes. Some also come back because of changes, yet they aren't going to come on forum and spam it to show why they are returning. I mean this happens every patch, literally. The difference between you and most of them is that they are not vocal about it and simply quit, nor do they cover their "quit" threads (which are against the rules btw) behind spam.

So what makes you think your cause is more special to justify the spamming?

But I have to admit, getting told about "skill" from someone who doesn't step foot in Skyring really cracks me up.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    Borsuc wrote: »
    And? You aren't the first by far, and won't be the last, of people who quit over changes. Some also come back because of changes, yet they aren't going to come on forum and spam it to show why they are returning. I mean this happens every patch, literally. The difference between you and most of them is that they are not vocal about it and simply quit, nor do they cover their "quit" threads (which are against the rules btw) behind spam.

So what makes you think your cause is more special to justify the spamming?

But I have to admit, getting told about "skill" from someone who doesn't step foot in Skyring really cracks me up.

- I'm sorry you are blind to the number of people who have quit over this patch. You are right a lot are not vocal - if they were TERA would be a much livelier place!
    - No one is making "quit" threads. Most of the people in these BG threads are trying to get something looked at - which we feel is hurting TERAs player numbers.
    - Not sure where I mentioned skill and skyring? Skyring = battlegrounds now?
  • edited November 2016
    Immisively wrote: »
    All the ppl who think that +15 is super epic important in pvp are the weak individuals who wouldnt stand a chance anyways.

PvP is 50/50 gear and skill, make no mistake about it. I killed people in deviate against people in starfall +15, but (most) of the people in +15 gear are reasonably competent and the gear advantage will outweigh the slight disadvantage they have in skill. I'm able to easily average 10+ kills a match in FWC now that it's equalized, but prior to it being EQ I'd be lucky to get 5 kills. When I came back to Tera a few weeks ago in VM5, a warrior with +15 imperator in VO easily one combo'd me and called me trash. I que'd FWC and fought him there 1v1 at south pyre, and easily beat him.

If gear means nothing and it's 99% skill, people wouldn't be in this thread complaining about it being equalized.
    If that was the case, people ITT would be discussing how to fix equalized PvP to make it more fair to classes that're disadvantaged. Instead they'd rather complain and threaten to cut off their elite memberships, or use excuses like "BUT PVP IS DEAD!" when they're the same people in the one big zerg guild that led to alliance/CU/gvg dying extremely fast. The PvP community in Tera is absouletely cancer, and they only have themselves to blame -- because they don't really care about enjoying PvP but the rewards and destroying undergeared scrubs. That's true in FWC, that's true in open world and you'd have to be a moron if you don't think it's the same in CU.
  • Guild buffs need to be reconsidered for certain things. Stun resist is kinda pushing it as 20% is already the breaking point. Some guild buffs will make some guys unreasonably op.