[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Fraywind is now equalized

Comments

• @Spacecats @CobaltDragon any status update? good news bad news no update give me something!
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    CutTheBull wrote: »
    @Spacecats @CobaltDragon any status update? good news bad news no update give me something!

CM's are really active!!! I'm sure we'll get an update ASAP!!!
  • For the sake of the argument, is changing FWC back to unequalized really going to fix the problem entirely, or are there other complications that compound the situation?

I clearly remember there was at least a year or two when Fraywind never popped at all for anyone because the rewards were bad and there was no reason for anyone to do it, even though they claimed to enjoy it. It was actually only in recent patches that the tables turned on it. The state of PvP feels like a rollercoaster over the years mostly because the PvP community here is so different than K-TERA. The last patch family before this one was basically the only time for years that we haven't had a ton of PvP complaints.

the points need to be reverted back to what they were also this has been said less killing spree points is "pointless" when bell are so plentiful already
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    Starryskys wrote: »
    For the sake of the argument, is changing FWC back to unequalized really going to fix the problem entirely, or are there other complications that compound the situation?

I clearly remember there was at least a year or two when Fraywind never popped at all for anyone because the rewards were bad and there was no reason for anyone to do it, even though they claimed to enjoy it. It was actually only in recent patches that the tables turned on it. The state of PvP feels like a rollercoaster over the years mostly because the PvP community here is so different than K-TERA. The last patch family before this one was basically the only time for years that we haven't had a ton of PvP complaints.

the points need to be reverted back to what they were also this has been said less killing spree points is "pointless" when bell are so plentiful already

Yes the rewards is an issue but it's not the biggest one.

FWC was the only battleground available to use our gear in, we have nothing now. How does EME/BHS not see the problem....
  • Koikoi wrote: »
    Starryskys wrote: »
    For the sake of the argument, is changing FWC back to unequalized really going to fix the problem entirely, or are there other complications that compound the situation?

Yes the rewards is an issue but it's not the biggest one.

FWC was the only battleground available to use our gear in, we have nothing now. How does EME/BHS not see the problem....

You worry for your P2W gear too much.

If all of You were true PvP gamer P2W gear wouldn't be an issue.

If You really say that You have habilities then EQ it's better, but if You are gear dependent then You only can cry for your P2W gear to be accepted at PvP grounds.
  • I don't know how many times people have to go over this, but the EQ gear, especially in FWC, is not even close to balanced. Certain DPS become way stronger than others, healers and tanks become paper. Besides, Conflate is on near equal footing with most VM, and easier to get if you wanted to do FWC regularly. Hardly P2W.

Sometimes I think the people who shout "P2W" from the rooftops are people who expect to survive facetanking a BV with PVE crystals and glyphs.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    MW54WC5MC9 wrote: »

If You really say that You have habilities then EQ it's better, but if You are gear dependent then You only can cry for your P2W gear to be accepted at PvP grounds.

Stop spewing your old "P2W" BS.

If you read threads you would understand EQ GEAR IS NOT BALANCED. Try playing anything other than the new classes and see what I mean.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    let these dumbass pvp haters play this trash game guys. tera isnt the only mmo out there. they can enjoy their recycled braindead pve and same gear grind every patch. when bhs officially kills this game from lack of players then they can cry as much as they want.

so no more turkey to bbq in tempest reach ?
  • I'm no pvp player but from what I've gathered isn't fighting people in outskirts much more fun than slaughtering noobs in fraywind.
    I would think people with a passion for pvp would be doing duels/ premade 3v3 all day.
    But hey if I made pvp gear and I couldn't use it for what I intended to use for I'd be unhappy as well

If you read threads you would understand EQ GEAR IS NOT BALANCED. Try playing anything other than the new classes and see what I mean.

What happened to PvP players in this thread saying they can beat other people that're in Ambush with only idoneal? Ah, that's right. Just boasting because they (think) they can do something they've never tried lel.

What happened to PvP players in this thread saying they can beat other people that're in Ambush with only idoneal? Ah, that's right. Just boasting because they (think) they can do something they've never tried lel.

They repeated thousands of times that gear wasn't a factor in Tera, now they must prove it.

Sadly here, the PVP comunity is too P2W gear dependent, they spit that gear didn't determine the outcome of a battle but looking at how they cry You can be sure it was the other way.

P2W gear only create bad players, with poor habilities (almost zero) and with a loser mind.

For all You P2W gear pp, learn how to use Your toons first then You wiil see You didn't need the P2W gear in the first place, but as I can see You are to P2W dependent.
  • er habilities?
  • edited November 2016
    5H96Y49G6D wrote: »
    er habilities?

Sorry, I meant skills, players skills.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    @T3DFEEXCRH
    Of course fighting good Pvp players is great. Which is why Premades queing up against each other was usually the most entertaining and close match fights you'll see in FWC.

To me, I have considered battlegrounds this way:

CS: for new players to learn a bit about Pvp. Get credits for Conflat (Pvp gear) and use EQ gear until they had said gear.

FWC more of end game battleground where players could use their farmed for gear in this "gear based progression
    mmo". New players without gear could still q if wanted and would be given a EQ set to try in.

With that in place there was a battleground for everyone. 3s is the same way 1 EQ and 1 not.
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    There aren't any updates on this yet, but I wanted to let you guys know we've been tracking this discussion since the update. We agree that FWC should be reverted to non-equalized gear.