[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Patch Notes 10/25/16 [Spellbound]

124»

Comments

• Bem wrote: »

still not work xD it will be a good link if we see up o:)
  • MaddwolfMaddwolf ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    @Spacecats ummm....question/s What happened to the SMART DYAD NIVEOTS in the Killing Spree Store??.......how are we gonna upgrade Crystals and get the result needed/wanted without having to use the random chances the other 2 Niveot conversions provide?? And how do we create Dyes now that the Camp Fires are gone?....
  • oh, no archer buffs yet? I thought that was coming this patch too :/
  • I kinda don't understand the idea behind mystic/priest nerf:
    "Reduced damage dealt to elite monsters in dungeons"

I mean... Was it not low enough already ?
  • One thing that I am not clear on as been away for awhile and seriously not liking the new changes with spellbound but why did they remove the ability to trade in fed bills for fashion coupons?
  • One thing that I am not clear on as been away for awhile and seriously not liking the new changes with spellbound but why did they remove the ability to trade in fed bills for fashion coupons?

FWIW, it looks like this bug was fixed in this morning's patch.
  • @spacecats will triple charms or trio charms (3 in 1) ever be made worth 3 regular charms ? to selloff for gold at the npc
  • Now that campfires are no longer able to be used... how do we use dye kits? Is there anywhere campfires still burn to use them??
  • Ayujena wrote: »
    Now that campfires are no longer able to be used... how do we use dye kits? Is there anywhere campfires still burn to use them??
    I think it's a bug that this happens, but yes --- look out in the open world for camps (quest hubs) that had campfires at them.
  • OK thanks - another question. According to the patch release notes, we can have up to 8 bank tabs now instead of 4. But when you go to the tera store and look at the bank expansions, they still say we're limited to 4. So if I buy the bank expansion, am I going to be able to expand to 8 or is there a different way to get the extra bank tabs besides the tera store??
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Ayujena wrote: »
    Now that campfires are no longer able to be used... how do we use dye kits? Is there anywhere campfires still burn to use them??

My understanding is that you can now craft anywhere, just as if you were by a campfire. Go to your crafting menu and/or use the items just as you would near a fire.
  • edited November 2016
    OK thanks - another question. According to the patch release notes, we can have up to 8 bank tabs now instead of 4. But when you go to the tera store and look at the bank expansions, they still say we're limited to 4. So if I buy the bank expansion, am I going to be able to expand to 8 or is there a different way to get the extra bank tabs besides the tera store??

Yeah, this is just old text they need to update. But it actually does work for slots 5-8, despite what it says.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »

My understanding is that you can now craft anywhere, just as if you were by a campfire. Go to your crafting menu and/or use the items just as you would near a fire.

You can craft anything but dyes. I use the big campfire in Amadjutak post for that purpose.