[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Farewell

Comments

• rexoerexoe ✭✭✭
    me after this patch
    221435NothingtodoHereGifMadethiscuzIwas2479d82822723.gif?1321553488
  • Oh god no.
  • This is bad loss for En Masse, farewell and enjoy your journey.
  • Good luck with your future endeavors, Treeshark.
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    @Treeshark can I have your gold please?
  • Man this is so sad, I remember back before free to play when the community was small you'd spawn dragons randomly to get pvp started and when I left a guild that I was in for a very long time you messaged me asking if I was ok. You always had a deep care for the community, and always made stuff happen when we desperately needed it. Thank you for all the years of dedication to tera and our community. Good luck on your future endeavors Treeshark.
  • NikoJimz wrote: »
    aH1uIVj.jpg

Can I get the answer to this riddle now? I've been thinking about it for 3 years and am still stumped.
    trees and sharks both have growth rings! sharks have them on their spines and are visible when cut open, like a tree trunk. the difference though is that while we know a tree gets one ring per year, and we don't quite know the rate of ring growth per year in sharks. some say it's two per year or one per year, some say it's unrelated to years but may be to growth stages, etc. that's the only similarity i can think of.

thank you treeshark, good luck and well-wishes. :)
  • I don't think EME will improve somehow after Treeshark leave it, quite the opposite, I feel like things are already very bad and they don't want say for us.

Good luck Treeshark, this is all I have to say.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Good bye Treeshark. May you find joy and success on your next endeavor. Thank you for everything.
  • Goodbye Treeshark. You were our last hope.

im coming harambe
  • Curiously, who else from 2012 and earlier is still in EME ?
  • bye whaleshark! ( even tho his name is treeshark, someone nickname him) D:
  • ProioProio ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Sad to see you go Treeshark, you will be dearly missed. All the best.
  • edited October 2016
    Good luck and best wishes Treeshark.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are we losing all the good and communicative people from this company? =/ Before you know it there will be nothing left. first Minea, then Tonka, then Harmonia, now its Treeshark. Do I see a pattern going? Or are you/did you guys really leave to just fulfill the duties of the rest of your lives. I hope its that and not what I'm actually thinking of.

Best of luck to you in the future.
This discussion has been closed.