[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Farewell

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farewell, Treeshark, your replacement gotta give us something freeh or we won't let him replace you, also you can come to CH and we make a goodbye party for you without those scary things you guys just respawned on us lol
  • Farewell to a great friend of the community you will be missed.
    Best of luck to you and your family in the future.
  • Got a few buddies to comment on this :D

unknown.png

Farewell Treeshark. Thanks for all your efforts to keep the game as you thought it should be.
    Trigg wrote: »
    Y1xVlt8.png

At least you got to see him

TDxuJt5.png

But he does look a bit like this guy:

ePs8iZa.jpg

• Kennin303Kennin303 ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Well Treeshark I'm sad to see you go, because you did a great job on This game no matter how hard it got mistakes that got made, most bye the way that you could not control, but you always were a stand up guy, and i always had great respect for that! you helped make this a great game, and no matter what the future may hold for Tera, no one can ever take that away from you. Personally from my point of view this game will never be the same after you go. But just wanted to say farewell and wish you the best future possible personally and career wise and be happy, because you will me missed! <3 Sayonara Bruh <3
  • Tonight.. i actually had a wonderful night, despite the fact that our dear Treeshark is leaving.
    i enjoyed the twitch and felt like it should have been 2 hours, c'mon is Treeshark! but the mongo event had to start.. i had the best raid eve rin freeholds, got every boss and so many mobs. it just felt good the whole evening.
    and ontop of that i totaly fanboyes out when Spacecats read my question , TWICE to treeshark.
    @Spacecats its"Zan-Jee-us" ; ) and i was ons creen for the twitch.
    it was just a great night, and i have to think it's all because of treeshark (and spacecats). his hard work and stern justice will be missed.
    above all an awesome screenname.
    take care
  • Treeshark leaving Tera? That's my cue to gtfo.

• You will be missed, I'm kinda sorry for the people who are still playing...
  • You will be missed, I'm kinda sorry for the people who are still playing...

Don't feel sorry for us. Join our suffering :p
  • bye2 treeshark. good luck man
  • BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    Denom has big boots to fill, and there's a lot of stuff that's currently in a not very good state with the game if you ask me. So, good luck there, both to Treeshark on whatever he's gonna do from now on, and to Denom on the work ahead.
  • Come back.
  • good luck man and take care!
    You helped us a lot ! Best GM in this game !
  • Yoyo Treeshark do you have any social media? Twitter? Facebook? It'd be cool to keep in touch to see where life takes you! Good luck on all your future endeavors my man. You were a real big part of what made Tera so fun for me
  • RunespiderRunespider ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    It's extremely sad and worrying that someone like Treeshark would be leaving Enmasse too now, is anyone left from the start anymore? Something isn't so rosey for so many dedicated people to be bailing one after the other like this..

Good luck with whatever you move onto next Treeshark.
This discussion has been closed.