[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Now Playing: Night of the Mandragora

13»

Comments

• I wonder why people cry so much bout those fiery things and the rest being tanky.. my priest kills them in about half a minute with kiting and putting up distance.

As for tokens, you needed to play smart, nobody seemed to see that stone pillar graves would rise from the ground at places and gave 3 tokens each. ( literally everyone but me was blind to them)

Sure that can be boring so you make a raid and find the bosses, we found 1 imperator and 3 darkans, each gives a mandrakuryon event box and 40 tokens so overal from my first 2 hours i got 215 tokens , hell some even more. It's being efficient..

As for those curious from the box, rewards (from what I saw on CH) were bunny ears, white eyepatch, midnight devil wings, death mark and ofcourse everyone's favorite, the thing I got from my box, a Unity Stole.
  • "Gib me more free itemz for less effort" - The community don't want events, the community just want free items handed out.

• edited October 2016
    "Gib me more free itemz for less effort" - The community don't want events, the community just want free items handed out.
    Well, after the last event was so overly-generous, it was inevitable that this one would look bad in comparison.

There are probably little ways this one can be improved (swapping certain items, adjusting quantities), but it's probably getting closer to the right balance point this time considering the limitations of drop-based loot methods.

We have to get back to the point where it's okay to have events for different people/audiences, and people won't feel compelled to do them only for the rewards but because it's fun for the targeted group. Using high rewards to entice people to do events they wouldn't otherwise enjoy isn't really a good long-term strategy (because then events will only be judged by their rewards).
  • If you didn't check spacecats's post, they already made adjustments to the areas, drops, amount of tokens and the cost of the mystery box, just give them a honest and fair opinion and you do get noticed.
  • Lisanne wrote: »
    I wonder why people cry so much bout those fiery things and the rest being tanky.. my priest kills them in about half a minute with kiting and putting up distance.

And you know what most melee characters can't do? Put up some distance. Yes, those died pretty easily if you managed to avoid all their attacks. Operative word being "if", because they'd kill you faster they you could kill them.
  • Can anyone confirm rare drops from the chest?
  • @Spacecats Hey what is the drop rate of the stoles? I have opened around 80+ boxes and have yet to get one. That is litterally all I want from the event. The single item, and yet I haven't gotten one yet.
  • @Spacecats Hey what is the drop rate of the stoles? I have opened around 80+ boxes and have yet to get one. That is litterally all I want from the event. The single item, and yet I haven't gotten one yet.

I was lucky enough to get 2 on my from the first day of the event. None since then though.
  • There should've been SES added to the token shop, considering that the shortage is real, yet there are severely overpriced Masterwork Alkahest boxes, for which you can brainfart one 3-star dungeon run, instead of a 2 hour grind.